Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 02:09 PM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (She notices that one of Blandamour's packs is not as it was when she packed it this morning. One of the buckles is loose! She hops nimbly off of her horse and over to his. Shaitann shies a bit and looks back inquiringly, but, seeing that it is her, and remembering several diplomatic apples that she has slipped to him over the past few days, he subsides with a snort. She goes through the pack carefully, noting that the food items and the wine are still sealed with the seal ring that Blandamour has bought her. She looks admiringly at the ring, crafted of mithril and carved with what she has found to be her family's coat of arms. She smiles a bit, thinking that in her previous life, she had doubtless been in possession of many rings, some doubtless mounted with costly jewels, but this one, the gift of the man that she loves, surpasses the lot of them in value to her. Perhaps some day he will gift her with a ring of a different sort. All seems in order, but wait! Those leaves seem out of place. Not the least wilted and of three different kinds. She should ask someone about this. In the meantime, she carefully removes them and places them in her pouch.)

[ 06-04-2002, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 06-04-2002, 02:48 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Just to make sure...is Galadria leading us all on the road?

Also, is everybody with us that is going?
I don't even know how many is in the pary.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:00 PM   #13
Elif Godson
Dracolich

"A seeker of truth I am and I do follow the way's of the just, I am Kishin, a traveller and scholar from afar and I am wihing to learn more of these lands" He bow's slightly to you while maintaining eye contact, (this is to Sir B. ) as you return the eye contact you get an odd feeling, but it come and goes as quickly as it came. I would be happy to lend you my services, I am an excellent shot with my bow
and have many other talents that may come of use.
'
Old 06-04-2002, 03:09 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

00C>>Larry, as her superior in the Order (Knight Banneret outranks a simple Knight) Blandamour will be leading. I can tell you, however, that Lady Galadria is not happy about it, as she will have to look at he and Eliza the whole time. But, you are right, Galadria will be the leading spirit, since B. is just following orders and views this as an unpleasant duty. IC>>
SIR BLANDAMOUR "Welcome, then, Kishin. We shall be leaving shortly. I am sure that you will be a great asset to our party."
Old 06-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

OOC: For Ni Deng that depends on where Addison is going. The two of them will probably take Skye with them too.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:27 PM   #16
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>> Addison will be going along with the group. He enjoyed the taste of battle with the mages and even Baz'guul and he's ready for more.

I've been hoping to hear from TAO before deciding what to do with the amulet. But time grows short. I will make a Post early this evening describing Addisons decision about the amulet.

Just be a little patient and then we can go lay a smack-down on the Lady Cora and her friends.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:41 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>Concerning TAO, I received word by a reliable source that she will be coming back soon, and may be here already, but has had some personal family emergencies that have called her away from the PC to tend to. If everything has become okay at home, she will be here soon. Don't hold back though, and if needed, I will play TAO's part until she returns.

At the moment, she returned to the solitude of the forest while in wolf form after she and Raymond helped fight the demon. Nobody has heard from her since then, and Raymond is not sure what her intentions are, for she never finished his training. He will be looking forward to returning to his lessons if she comes back. Let it suffice to say that from a distance, hidden in the trees, she is watching the party, only interested in it due to Raymond's participation therein. She will defend him in any way she chooses if anyone becomes hostile to him. Afterall, he is still like a newborn pup to her.
Old 06-04-2002, 04:55 PM   #18
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: Just a note for the sake of clarity - I'll be taking over the parts of Cora, Tobias and these unusual ladies from Mistral so that she can be free to develop her other characters.

THE ESTATE

Ullalume’s placid features break into a slight smile as Tobias kisses her hand in greeting. The fool sees only her smile and fails to note the brief narrowing of her eyes that preceded it. Beneath the unpleasantness of his touch lies the opening of today into its possible tomorrows. ~ He does not realize how few his possibilities are, nor that his tomorrows are likely even fewer in number. ~ She has seen this possible outcome as the likely outcome of his involvement with the Lady from the very first and it is good to know that her sight in this matter has proven reliable.

“We have no time for either pleasantry or conversation,” Iphigenia says brushing past the man and making no effort to conceal her contempt for him. “There is much I need to discuss with the Lady.” Before turning to follow her companion, Ullalume looks once more at Tobias catching his eyes with her own and smiling. Tobias returns her smile and quickly forgets Iphigenia’s curtness that he might consider the possibilities such a smile would seem to promise.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:06 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR(He sees Eliza fooling with his saddlebags and is lazily amused. Imagine! he thinks, a former princess doing my packing. Life is certainly very strange. He admires the spring sunshine in her red hair, and he decides that it is good, too.)
Old 06-04-2002, 09:04 PM   #20
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Legolas, I'm not sure if you overlooked this part of the plot, so I'm going ahead. Let me know if you want this post changed

Sorsha

As the first shaft of light shoots into the room, she feels the warmth of the sunshine upon her face. Customarily, she turns herself to the other side for a lazy stretch, only to find her left arm across Legolas' upper torso. Her face momentarily freezes, then relaxes as she studies his handsome features while he is in deep slumber.

So this is what love is like... ~ A foolish smile creeps upon her soft lips as she gazes fondly at his peaceful countenance ~ ... an unexplainable thrill, just being with him... seeing him so contented such as now... ~ Yet she can go no further, for the headache is still persistent. With an effort, therefore, she leans forward and presses her lips against his youthful skin.

Murmuring ~ "I promise to get well soon, and then we'll be on our way." ~ Shifting herself further away ~ "I promise..."
Closed Thread