Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 02:27 PM   #11
dragonteller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, I've been there three times. I killed the darker version of the temple guardians on the fist visit to the shrine, but it won't give me credit, won't let me get any more dojo quests. Sad, but true.
dragonteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 05:29 PM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

Strange.... [img]graemlins/idontwanna.gif[/img] What you can do is wait a coupke of days until the search feature is back up abd then do a search about this. Maybe someone else had this problem abd got an answer...
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 07:12 PM   #13
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

For that quest you are supposed to kill a Golem Called the Darken One or something amongst those lines. I think there is a lever somewhere in the shrine that you pull and it opens a door to where he comes and attacks you.

IF that doesn't work then I would suggest loading a past save or just skip it. It really isn't that big of a deal to ascend in the Dojo past 6 if you are at 6 but 5 is good too.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:40 PM   #14
the_young_one
Manshoon

The Shrine of Isis is NOT in Anephas Temple. The Shrine is over to the far North East of the first ocean, past Oakenmir. There are no guardians there, you have to click on the fountain and when you return to the temple, you can get the credit
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 08:42 PM   #15
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
The Shrine of Isis is NOT in Anephas Temple. The Shrine is over to the far North East of the first ocean, past Oakenmir. There are no guardians there, you have to click on the fountain and when you return to the temple, you can get the credit
Yes this is true but from what he told us he was doing the Bushi Dojo Quest.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 08:44 PM   #16
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oh yeah I forgot to mention it is not the shine of Isis it is called the Fountain of Isis. just for your info.

but you could be right. are you sure you aren't getting to quests mixed up dragonteller.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 04:51 AM   #17
WillowIX
Apophis

No there´s no confusion! Those are two separate quests, one from the teple and one from the bushi dojo. The temple is the "Fountain" of Isis and the bushi dojo to slay the darkened one in the "Shrine" (temple?) of Isis. They sound alike but have nothing in common, lol. And if you´re wondering over the name Isis, she was an ancient Egyptian goddess, the most popular one as a matter of fact! She avenged her husband´s murderer or some such, lol. Now, back to reality!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-07-2002, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 07-07-2002, 09:08 AM   #18
dragonteller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I got him. As a last resort, I picked up my backpack character from the Inn (ever try protecting an overloaded naked Level I Oomphaz in Brimloch Roon??) I went back through the scarab switch area in Anephas' shrine again, found the Darkened one, and killed him. The dojo gave me credit for the kill, then I dropped Mr. Ooomphaz back at the Inn and went on my merry way.
I have no idea why using the backpack character worked, but it did.
Thanks for all the help and support. By the way, I'm a 41 year old female--it's funny how everyone assumes I'm a male on these boards.
dragonteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 12:23 PM   #19
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Success!!! I'm glad you found a way around it.
Now you can get back to where you were.
Old 07-07-2002, 05:45 PM   #20
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Posted by Dragonteller:
By the way, I'm a 41 year old female--it's funny how everyone assumes I'm a male on these boards.
Yes I wonder why that is! Happens to me all the time too. Maybe everyone assumes that women don´t play RPGs... I apologize!!!