Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2003, 06:02 PM   #11
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I think that horroscopes and such are psychological. They are a little vague so that it seems to be right, but I don't believe in any of it. I typed Eggbert as a name and still got an answer. Hm....

EDIT: Ever wondered what Drizzt is like?

"While your name of Drizzt gives you an intense desire to be of service to others, it brings out a practical, technical nature, and you become involved in fussy little details that detract from the fulfilment of your greater ideals. You are a very patient person and will work hard one step at a time to accomplish your goals. Not interested in large undertakings, you are content to live from day to day to save for your future. Always budgeting carefully, you do not believe in frivolous spending. You tend to be thorough in building a solid foundation of fact and logic, but you are not especially imaginative or investigative. You are particular and quite set in your way you want things to be done. Once you have made up your mind or formed an opinion it is not easily changed. Hence there is a restriction in friendships and business opportunities. This name stimulates urges and desires for which there is no creative outlet and the ensuing frustration creates nervous tension which centres in the region of the solar plexus and intestinal organs, causing constipation, intestinal trouble, boils, or growths. You feel emotional frustrations and disturbances that create irritability and a strong temper."

...yeah right...

[ 06-14-2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: slicer15 ]
Old 06-14-2003, 06:06 PM   #12
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The first name of Brenden creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life. You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings. You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however others may find you to be rather forceful and uncompromising. More congenial business and personal relationships would result from being more tactful and more aware of the needs of others.

Well thats depressingly accurate [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 02:27 AM   #13
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
The funny thing is, I didn't even have to add any additional info to the above. "Grim" was actually already part of the database, as was the part about bodily fluids in the last sentence. It's actually a direct quote...
Then I apologise and present you a
Old 06-15-2003, 05:16 AM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Scarily accurate! VERY ACCURATE! It actually puzzled me because it has described me very well!

It said "Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you": TRUE

IT said "people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems": TRUE (I wish it wasnt!!!)

It Said "In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents" TRUE

Scary
Old 06-15-2003, 05:17 AM   #15
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

S**T!!! I did it for my best friend and its described him perfectly too!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 06:54 AM   #16
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
(Now all we need is someone to pull the old "Bob" joke again and we've come full circle! )
Quote:
Your name of Bob gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence. You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion. Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought. Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader. You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way. Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others. You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly. Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others. You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others. Problems with your health centre in the head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion. There is a strong tendency for you to worry.
Couldn't resist. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #17
Sir Goulum
John Locke

That thing is totally wrong for me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 04:31 PM   #18
Lovisa
Manshoon

Yeah...that shit was scary...It describes me almost perfect I think...I do not want that Name Report then thing would be even more scary I guess...
Old 06-16-2003, 09:12 AM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Bloody hell, did anyone see the price of a full name report? The most comprehensive one is available for just $490 !!!!!!!