Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 11:56 AM   #11
Dwarf

In England (where I live) there was no Collectors Edition it just came with a map (I might have bought one of the first ones). If anyone wants it there's a copy of it on The Ironworks Network W&W site that you can probably copy and paste or save as a picture.I lost my map but all it really did was give perfect details of all the outdoor areas (only where the bushes and trees and buildings where, not actual monster or quest info).If I can find it I'll scan it into my computer, zip it and email it to anyone who wants a copy.That is, assuming I can find it (I've got it narrowed down to my bedroom but that's knee deep in various RPG stuff all over the floor).I'll make a new post about it if I find it, hang on for now.Oh, and mine cost me about £30 (that's 45 USD).
Old 01-04-2001, 03:25 PM   #12
ozzbod

You are right Davros, have the conversations around the wrong way, just as well I do not work in payroll attempting to pay everyone!! Then again I could become popular by paying too much!! Been away from decent cricket too long, that is the only excuse, not game to discuss cricket with the Kiwis however, too afraid they will mention the dreaded ....under arm... incident.

Have also checked out some M&M VII web sites, the consensus is generally in favour of VII over VIII, think I will have ago.
Thanks for the tips.
Old 01-04-2001, 04:46 PM   #13
Dwarf

Ah, cricket I love a good game of cricket (not just because I'm English but I actually like it).I have only been loosely following cricket for the last four years and have never had the benefit of an explanation of the rules, but now it's gone too comersial.I liked cricket just before football hooligans started buying tickets and singing footbal chants (this happened once or twice recently),oh well, something else to grumble about.My favourite cricketing incident was back in (was it '97 or 98?)when Phillip Tuffnel was rung up in his car on the way to the first five matches and told not to bother.When he turned up for the sixth one he bowled out six or seven of the oposition,dodged a charging Shane Warn (did I spell his name right?) and even caught one of his own balls.Now that seemed heroic>
Old 01-04-2001, 05:41 PM   #14
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

As far as I know I just got a normal addition of the game and I did get a map!
Very useful too!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 06:07 PM   #15
Sean Mc.

Weird....my box came with rubber sheets, adult sized diapers, and a book entitled: "Bedwetting, Beat It Through Self Hypnosis"....oh wait...what were you all talking about again?

Making Insane People Look Away In Fear,