Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 05:58 PM   #11
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Okay, I suppose I'll give a general address instead of a one-on-one basis. Might get more people burning torches too.

Well, it was January, and my dad had just died, so I was in quite a fragile, pissed off state. I had one thing going for me, and that was someone whom I cared for very much at the time, yet had never seen a wink of in my life. They started berating myself and her, saying that she was a 90-year-old homosexual man and that I was making a big mistake by doing this. Essentially, saying that my life wasn't mine to live. This is what pissed me off the most, that and their absolutely horrific timing! And if you've seen any of the posts on the forum, their language was like that throughout the whole thing. It was gruesome. Anyways, after that I went underground, out of sight and out of mind, and started breaking ties with them until nobody could get in contact with me anymore. And that's how we got where we are today; no more ties, and I spring on them. They deserve every bit of this though, and so much more.
Old 07-06-2002, 06:00 PM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

that was phun!
Old 07-06-2002, 06:42 PM   #13
Grojlach
Zartan

Words won't hurt Seph, and in a few days time, they'll probably have forgotten you. But meanwhile you and the others lower yourselves to their level... I just saw the posts in question and I think they were a bit out of character, I mean, it's nice and all you're able to put 20 insults in one sentence , but really, what does it accomplish? They're just words...
Old 07-06-2002, 06:49 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Oh trust me, they didn't forget me in six months they won't forget me in a couple days. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm just trying to make them know that I suffered from it, and that I want payback and vengeance for them being such cowards. And if possible, I'm going to linger and make their lives hell, and possibly a few might volunteer to stay to harass them. Besides, I can't pay them back wihtout getting a bit dirty...
Old 07-06-2002, 06:52 PM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

The best revenge is living well.
Old 07-06-2002, 07:09 PM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Well these people don't even believe what I tell them about people and insist and keep on it for weeks, so I seriously doubt they'll either believe or care whether or not I live well.
Old 07-06-2002, 07:17 PM   #17
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Well these people don't even believe what I tell them about people and insist and keep on it for weeks, so I seriously doubt they'll either believe or care whether or not I live well.[/QUOTE]So what? You act like these people opinions of you actually matter. They obviously turned their back on you some time ago, so why let it continue to bother you? By the sounds of it you are well respected here at IW, but I fear that perhaps that may change given your current course of action.
If these people you wish to verbally abuse are as bad as you say, then why bother with them at all? Move on with your life. Holding a grudge is never a good thing, but it's your choice to make.
Old 07-06-2002, 07:22 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I don't give a damn what they think, but they should just get a taste of what I had to go through with them,the constant irritation, aggravation, and of course the relentlessness of all their crummy arguments... of course I'll have better ones than them, merely because I've had more time to think about it. And they did attack me and my personal honor, that is something I'll fight back against. My honor and my judgement are two things that they challenged, and I didn't appreciate that, so I need some sort of vengeance, don't you agree? Admit it, you'd do the same in my shoes.
Old 07-06-2002, 07:29 PM   #19
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Words won't hurt Seph, and in a few days time, they'll probably have forgotten you. But meanwhile you and the others lower yourselves to their level... I just saw the posts in question and I think they were a bit out of character, I mean, it's nice and all you're able to put 20 insults in one sentence , but really, what does it accomplish? They're just words...
Well like my high-school English teacher used to say:

"OOOOooooOOOOH I just LOVE words! They're SO FUN aren't they?!"
Old 07-06-2002, 08:18 PM   #20
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
God, what the hell is up with that freakish Seifer guy?
Erm... That would be the topic starter over here. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]