Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2001, 10:40 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Davros, as if I'd thunderbolt you! However, the only reason I said that is that _I_ had Chi Master before defeating Cet. I was checking in the guild every level my ZenMaster went up, and when he hit 12th level, boom, there was Chi Master. I had not returned to the pyramid yet; I was still trying to get him leveled up (I finally gave up on Enlightenment, thinking it was as big as a glitch in my game as Scronan's not getting punch-kick in his, LOL!) Glad to know that it's Level 18, and many thanks, Davros for that! I'm sorry if my message was so terse earlier this morning; I was at work (waiting for students to finish exams) and browsing on the sly, naughty entity that I am... Anyway, hope this helps, at least...I do know you can get Chi Master before offing Cet.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 07:49 AM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Thanks Saz, that decides it - 12 it is. I had intended to settle the debate tonight - realised that I had a back-up of my Cet killing party on CD (ready for the big Format C: tomorrow). I was going to copy game 6 back across, kill Cet, and then check in at the Dojo before levelling to 12. You have saved me the trouble.

Wyv, those Smileys are hard on the eyes LOL.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 08:56 AM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

They're hard on my eyes too!

Maybe I should just put them out of their misery!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 11:05 AM   #14
adam mage

Adam: GAH! we're blinded! what the @#$% was that???
Erin: I don't know but they do hurt my eyes...

AZE: I still can't see!
TAOQ: allow me to use 'Magma Bomb'
Gambyt: give us a chance to back up will you?

Da-BOOM!

WHOOSH!

BONK!

Adam & AZE together: are they gone yet?
Erin: no....*sighs*
TAOQ: I wish I could cast 'Shadow' on them instead of us... perhaps it will dull the brightness down...

Gambyt: HEY! watch you're swinging your pig stick at!
Morik: pig stick?
Gambyt: no offense...