Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 07:21 PM   #11
johnj
Dungeon Master

so anyone have any suggestions to which way a warrior should go for example ranger than barbarian than paladin etc

johnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:30 PM   #12
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

I have found that the ranger is inferior to the other classes, there are very few decent bows in the game and the damage done is small. I changed my ranger to barb almost immediately. Id advise barbarian (human or dwarf) and samurai is good, one class i would not advise is monk, they way they should have made it is priest can only use spirit and monk gets vine as well not the other way round. But if u do make a monk make sure you have someone else who can use vine spells or learn vine spells lvl 1-7 before u make the change.
Good luck.
FanPyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 07:35 PM   #13
slug
Manshoon

with warriors who don't collect spells, it's easier to change quicker. the book says you start getting normal hit points and stuff after you have reached the level of your previous career. but i think they mean after you reach the highest level you've gotten so far. i tried to be a ranger for one lvl then switch so i would get normal promotions right away. it didn't work. so i would suggest spending the most time as a barbarion to get the hit points. and try to put off being paladin til your guild level is high enough to get crusade.

monks and ninja's get the best chances to hit... until you get to assasin and the others which i never bothered with. if you can make it to the zen and val promotions then you can finish the game easily without them.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 02:49 PM   #14
johnj
Dungeon Master

bumping it back up
johnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 11:07 AM   #15
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

The Highest charector I got Was a level 121 Samuri But the only reason I got that was I killed all NPC's and both Cet and Anephas. It was also a 1 Party team. So he wore all Armor and Weilded the Stongest Weapon. At the begging though I had A party got to the stout mines started over and took him only through the game at the starting point.

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 07:00 AM   #16
Radek
Red Dragon

I am always playing a solo character. Level 70 - 80.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 09:25 AM   #17
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

My highest one was a 157th lvl elf Assassin. This guy actually didn't finished the game. He attained that level right after Anephas' Tomb. I got so bored playing him that I started over with a new party.

He wacked everything that was no longer needed.
He obtained Crusade at Shurugeon Castle.
No cheats (no gold cheat, no arrows cheat, no Rumphy, no restart...)

He probably would've finished the game above the 200th lvl.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote