Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2003, 11:51 PM   #11
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
~~ [img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] Is my sig picture too big?
Yes.
Quote:
From the Rules And Regulations
UPDATED: Be Sig Smart: The larger your image in your sig, the longer it takes for others to load it. Don't forget, MANY people still use dial-up internet, and huge images take a LONG time to download. we allow the following as per signatures:

We allow up to 2 Images in your sig. But, we prefer you use 1 or combine the 2 into one image. If you use 1 image in your signature, you are allowed the image resolution to be 225x155, and no more than 150Kb in size. This NEW Size will take effect on January 27th 2002. Anyone before that time will still be allowed to keep their slightly larger sig.

If you wish to use 2 images, both images must be no larger than 280x220 combined in resolution, and 150Kb in size as well. Your text sig or 'tagline' must not exceed 300 characters as well.

If you do not follow these rules, your profile may be edited, your image removed and account profile locked out to modification.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 02:58 PM   #12
Sythe
Ra

Cmon people none of you asked the question really asked what are the four endings for the PC!
Old 06-13-2003, 09:08 AM   #13
Faceman
Hathor

IIRC the "four" endings are

1.) You accept the essences from the Bhaalspawn captured from Melissan and achieve Godhood.
2.) 1.) You accept the essences from the Bhaalspawn captured from Melissan and achieve Godhood and leave your lover behind after a short conversation (this is if you romanced somebody).
3.) You reject your Bhaal essences and leave the scenery unharmed as a mortal.
4.) You reject your Bhaal essences and leave the scenery unharmed as a mortal along with your love (this is if you romanced somebody).
Old 06-13-2003, 03:18 PM   #14
Sythe
Ra

Thats it? I thought there would be like much more to it.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:24 PM   #15
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Me too. But...

My heart still hopes for BG3 but my mind is telling me that the with every day hope seems weaker
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 04:59 PM   #16
Link
Jack Burton

..And a further division is perhaps that you become an evil or good god (or neutral) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:54 AM   #17
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
Cmon people none of you asked the question really asked what are the four endings for the PC!
I don't think anybody's giving you a straight answer because of spoiler potential. I could tell you exactly what happens--even more detailed than Faceman told it--but I'd be spoiling you on something that I personally was tickled pink to watch, hear, and read. The ending to ToB is gorgeous, saddening, uplifting, all at the same time, and having someone around here tell you that Rosebud was his sled doesn't do it justice.

If you really want to know, I can sell you my spare copy of ToB. That way, you have a bug-free copy of the game. [img]smile.gif[/img]