Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2001, 09:01 PM   #11
Silence

That is a truely inspired description of how that little punk frustrated the crap out of you! When I was chasing that thing, I almost thought I was going to have to increase my althetics skill to run fast enough to catch him! But I managed to cast Meteorstorm (HUGE overkill... ;} ) when he was running into a dead end, I then went into the room he was in and forced him to turn around, running right into the meteorstorm! What a pleasant sight, to see that Olympic Athlete of a monkey get brained by 20 exploding metoers!
Old 01-27-2001, 09:28 PM   #12
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Saz!

Damn, you're a waterfall of funny stuff! Damn little Cimian freaks...I hated those little pecker-heads!

As I recall, I had all of the idols, then the little monkey boy came running out holding onto the idol, but he was in a group of monkeys. I was dropping them left and right, and as I recall, Zijana dropped him with an arrow and I don't think he made it more than 20 feet. Oh well, not nearly as exciting as your story!!!

Ok, now im ready to play the game again!

Keep up the funnies Davros!

Scronan

P.S. Next time, try offering the little monkey some vegemite. Hmm, the smell might make him run away, or if he eats it he might get really strong and then beat the stuffing out of you. Hmm....
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2001, 09:29 PM   #13
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

d'oh! sorry, that should have read "hi davros"....ugh....my mistake....

I think I need some Boogre Brew....

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2001, 12:53 AM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL Scronan!

And I was scanning up and down the thread, saying, "Okay, which one is he referring to? Did I POST on this topic?"

I've always been very lucky in that every game I've played, the little pis**r has always made a beeline for the 6-room puzzle. Ironically, he always heads for the 5th room (the one with the chest with the 4th monkey statuette in it. Maybe he's trying to collect them all himself. My idea was, since the monkeys are transmogrified "fallen" Snake worshippers, he's trying to get the Serpent Wand to change himself back again so he won't be fed to the Naga. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Maybe I'm playing the game too much.

Nah.

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 10:01 PM   #15
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Check this out!! LOL

Gotta put this back to the top for Gaius who is worried about this little monkey guy! hehehe (as Wyvern would say)

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 03-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 03-19-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 10:51 PM   #16
slug
Manshoon

i wonder did Davros know he was quoting the famous line that got Howard Cosel booted out of the MNF broadcast booth. and the idea that he was then descended upon by angry temple residents is ironic enough for lol.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 02:02 AM   #17
Matri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm always the boring one.
I caught that little simian in a bug where if I ran into him while he was running my way, we'd both get stuck onto each other like super-Superglue.
Doesn't take an Einstein to calculate his life expectancy after that
Matri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 08:03 AM   #18
Elcid
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi guys. My party also just met the little $%&§&%. We decided to simply FREEZE him. Works fine.

Now I got a monkey on my back...
Elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 10:26 AM   #19
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Most surprised to see this on the front page again, and to find so many replies I hadn't read. Gee thanks guys and gals - it gives you a nice feeling to see one of your very old posts being dug up and shown for a laugh. It was so long ago - hadn't seen probably 60% of the replies with their own monkey stories and solutions - glad to read of others problems with that little speedster.

Davr - still pursuing his gaols
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2001, 08:56 PM   #20
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Another reference to the monkeys means this must go back to the top! Besides I needed another post to help my withdrawl syptoms.

Mammawlin

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote