Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2003, 03:32 AM   #11
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

ah! rolling new characters and starting again before you finish - you're a veteran now

i would recommend sixofspades' guide but while you're here

you've got a multi class fighter/thief - all of you XP are divided equally between your two classes and, yes, the thief and fighter will level up at different points when they get enough XP for each class to advance

multi-classed fighters can only put 2 *'s into a weapon
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 04:08 AM   #12
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Alopex:
I see, anyway, fighting them does not worth the trouble. They have a very high Thaco I guess, usually hit my party around 25hp so I decide to leave them alone then.
IMO the flesh golems are some of the 'best' monsters for a power player: They give good XP for a little effort/risk. Moderate level, low AC and magic weapons are all you need to beat the beasts and gain some good XP [img]smile.gif[/img] .

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane
Old 11-22-2003, 01:35 PM   #13
Alopex
Elite Waterdeep Guard

it is very tempting to kill them at low level, with my level 3 multi class, those Golem eat me alive. Can anyone tell me the difference between getting 4* and 2* in profiency. Is it boosting the chance to hit or more damage? Do somebody show me a reliable statistic?

And is it possible to do like this: we choose a Fighter, gainning some level(4 or 5) to get 4* in some weapon profiency and then dual he/she to a Fighter/Thief?

Yeah, i'm rolling everytime, but the best i got is 92, pretty good i guess. 95 is impossible to get for me.

[ 11-23-2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Alopex ]
Alopex is offline   Reply With Quote