Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2003, 02:12 PM   #11
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Well for starters, because you ate all the apple pie without sharing any with me!!
Also, because sounds like you two will be getting one of those machines, and since I don't wanna go through one, I shall stay away

No. I still have some apple pie in the fridge.Goes grab some apple pie for harleyquinn.

I only say those things that people will think that i am "normal". They think they are normal. And if i would not say those things they would kill me.

Old 06-26-2003, 02:28 PM   #12
DameonRules
Manshoon

I tell you what i would totally not care about the whole xray thing. cause once women saw me like that it would be impossible for them to resist me. also if you think about it the pictures might be like total recall where all you saw was the bones and not the skin. If you think about it an xray only takes limitied pictures of the skin to where it isn't noticable. i wouldn't care if it meant aircraft safety.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:34 PM   #13
Rokenn
Galvatron

But think of all the mental truama claims that airport security people will be filing after having to stare at naked people all day [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 02:50 PM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You could still take a ship to Europe, harleyquinn, and enjoy the travel. You don't have to stay away forever.

And the example in the article shows that it stops at the skin level. Doesn't go through into bones like Total Recall. If it did, that would probably be more acceptible.

Although I can see the late night commercials now... right after Girls Gone Wild, it will be Tourists on Tape
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.