Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2002, 10:50 AM   #181
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Cerek makes another rare visit to the Cafe' after hearing reports of a troll running loose. Looks around and realizes the Mods have already handled the situation {as usual}.

So I think I'll just hang out for a bit and act as the "unofficial bouncer" in case any MORE trollsters show up. {Looks around again...then realizes that Saz has an axe that's bigger than his}

{heavy sigh}"This just ain't my day. I missed the troll and Sazerac's is bigger than mine." [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Sits down and orders a Vanilla Coke
Old 10-08-2002, 10:53 AM   #182
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:

Are you crazy... you really drink that stuff? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2002, 10:59 AM   #183
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Cerek makes another rare visit to the Cafe' after hearing reports of a troll running loose. Looks around and realizes the Mods have already handled the situation {as usual}.

So I think I'll just hang out for a bit and act as the "unofficial bouncer" in case any MORE trollsters show up. {Looks around again...then realizes that Saz has an axe that's bigger than his}

{heavy sigh}"This just ain't my day. I missed the troll and Sazerac's is bigger than mine." [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Oh dang, I'm still laughing, Cerek!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

That's "Rhallick", BTW...my berserker in BG2:SoA in our multiplayer game. I even use that picture for his portrait file.

So, Rhallick, meet Cerek. Buy him a Vanilla Coke, and try not to compare sizes too much in public! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-08-2002, 11:00 AM   #184
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Well, yes, Saz's axe IS a bit larger.... LOL You are a nutcase, but we luv ya, Cerek! Have all the vanilla coke you like! wish they made a diet version! I do love my lemon Coke though!

Yikes, a fire? That's so dangerous...but kids think 'it's only a prank' and never think past the initial 'fun' of doing those things, do they?
Old 10-08-2002, 11:11 AM   #185
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
quote:

Are you crazy... you really drink that stuff? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]ABSOLUTELY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

There is a drugstore in my small hometown that has served it for years. My mom used to take me there to get a Vanilla Coke anytime I had to "visit the doctor" --- so there's a lot of sentimental attachment to it to.

But, in all seriousness, I was very impressed with the "official" version. I was afraid it wouldn't be as good as the "soda fountain brand", but I was most pleasantly surprised.

Besides, it could be worse. {TV Trivia Q}Does anybody remember what Laverne Defazio's favorite drink was on the Laverne and Shirley show???
Old 10-08-2002, 11:25 AM   #186
Jorath Calar
Harper

Well I can't really be blaming other people for drinking weird stuff... I was probably the only icelander who drank Fruitopia, the Banilla type. it was so good, unfortunatly it sold so poorly they stopped selling it here... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2002, 11:26 AM   #187
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Oh dang, I'm still laughing, Cerek!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

That's "Rhallick", BTW...my berserker in BG2:SoA in our multiplayer game. I even use that picture for his portrait file.

So, Rhallick, meet Cerek. Buy him a Vanilla Coke, and try not to compare sizes too much in public! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

-Sazerac
Hail and Well Met, Rhallick! Nice Axe! {tries not to stare at Rhallicks impressive weapon [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] }.

I chose the Wizard Slayer kit for Cerek in BG2. He was an original Unearthed Arcana barbarian who disliked mages on general principle and was always trying to find ways to improve his "Resistance" to their spells. So the Wizard Slayer was a perfect fit for him.

[ 10-08-2002, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 10-08-2002, 01:04 PM   #188
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Besides, it could be worse. {TV Trivia Q}Does anybody remember what Laverne Defazio's favorite drink was on the Laverne and Shirley show???
{waves hand excitedly in air} I remember! I remember! It was "Milk and Pepsi".

BLECCCH!!! [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

Old 10-08-2002, 01:29 PM   #189
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:

{waves hand excitedly in air} I remember! I remember! It was "Milk and Pepsi".

BLECCCH!!! [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

-Sazerac
[/QUOTE]DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

We have a WINNER!!!

So Sazerac has a keen intelligence in addition to his large axe.....and I only THOUGHT I was depressed before. [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Good on you, Saz [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Now for the really important question??
How many of you actually tried Laverne's concoction to see how it tasted??

I did....and Saz is 100% correct...it was HORRIBLE!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 01:35 PM   #190
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Now for the really important question??
How many of you actually tried Laverne's concoction to see how it tasted??

I did....and Saz is 100% correct...it was HORRIBLE!!!
Nope!

Some things you DON'T have to try just to know that they're bad!

Cheers,
-Sazerac