Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2001, 02:31 PM   #181
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Khanar:
After Cloudbringer posted an invitation to the General Discussion forum, on the IWD/HOWforum, I thought I'd check out the rest of the board.

Well, I'm from Washington (the scenic northwest, although I prefer Australia's natural beauty to Washington's endless mountains and pine trees), just turned 19 the other day, and am male. Oh and I do my own iron too. So there! I love reading, but R.A. Salvatore can't write his books fast enough for me. (I also read Brooks, Eddings, Jordan, and a few others.) I enjoy PC gaming, hate consoles, and enjoy getting my friends to give Icewind Dale a try at my house. That's about it. Au revoir!

PS--I was just wondering, is most everyone on these forums over 30 or what? I don't know why, but it's the impression I get. Although if it is true, I find it better than other communities where 95% of the members are males under the age of 16, which I find annoying since they seem to be-generally speaking-a pack of obnoxious (and probably smelly) morons that don't know anything but the *F* word.

Ahhh, WELCOME for sure! Your PS, assures you a spot in the 'Cloudy Social Events Calendar and Invitation List' for life! *giggle* And thanks for posting in my Say Hi thread! As for our ages...well don't let the numbers fool you! Young at heart, all of us!!!
I am glad somebody is seeing those posts in the other forums

Cloudbringer

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 02:34 PM   #182
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Greetings all!

For those that don't know me. I'm male age of 37.
What's the ratio running Cloudy?
Aha! I knew you'd behave! Thanks!
I've lost count after 20-19...but I think we just added 3 men so 23-19? Guess I should scroll up to Moirane's last post and count, huh?

HAPPYCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-05-2001).]
Old 04-05-2001, 02:37 PM   #183
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Cloudy,

Have you seen or heard from Stealthy lately? I just reliezed I haven't seen him about lately.
He was away on a mini vacation with his wife. Is back, but busy at work. He'll be posting a little soon!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 02:41 PM   #184
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ramon...ARGH...I was a student of Latin too many yrs ago, and there were a whole lot of Augustus' that may have sprung to mind....and CENSUS did not...do we know how tired I am? Of course, I can't say as I've been to Bethlehem lately, or even at all...sheesh...YOU have to stop baiting a certain Cloud of your acquaintance! It's an ufair advantage...she's old and tired... *sigh, very deep sigh* It's not going to happen, is it? *sigh* You just enjoy it WAY too much!

*sniffle* This must be 'beat up on Cloudy day'.... *pout*

Gatherer of the Storms

But, Cloudpouter, would you REALLY want to have it any other way ?
Consider well before you answer: thorough as I am, I also can be FRIGHTENINGLY nice all the time, so nice you wouldn't be able to stop yawning for boredom before the turn of the century ...

Well, I am sure the above ranks among the more peculiar "threats" you have ever been subjected to !

(Btw, good that you have "survived" the worst part of your strenous day or haven't you yet? )

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 04-05-2001, 02:45 PM   #185
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Because I am soooo nice really I am going to save CloudyB some effort, (and because the rain has stopped!! )

I am 21, male and from the U.K. (currently looking to escape to anywhere better, USA or Canada preferably). I have been roleplaying on and off in various forms for a little over tens years.

Sorry about my alignment shift this A.M. CB, its my boss she's brings out the wost in me. Tomorrow if she's mean again, I gonna run through the managers with easily concealable broadsword.
S'okay, Sir Tainly...been there myself...lately it's been all I can do not to drop a match on my desk and have a Whopping Big BBQ! I saw a little about your run in...codes not acting as expected and all. Yuk! Don't worry, I won't ask for anything in Spanish, honest!

CloudCherub

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 02:48 PM   #186
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
S'okay, Sir Tainly...been there myself...lately it's been all I can do not to drop a match on my desk and have a Whopping Big BBQ! I saw a little about your run in...codes not acting as expected and all. Yuk! Don't worry, I won't ask for anything in Spanish, honest!

CloudCherub
Well hopefully will be confronting the old dinosaur tomorrow with a list of grievances, and see if can do anything then. Her lip quivers when she comes to give me grief, is she really pissed off, or about to burst into tears?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #187
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
But, Cloudpouter, would you REALLY want to have it any other way ?
Consider well before you answer: thorough as I am, I also can be FRIGHTENINGLY nice all the time, so nice you wouldn't be able to stop yawning for boredom before the turn of the century ...

Well, I am sure the above ranks among the more peculiar "threats" you have ever been subjected to !

(Btw, good that you have "survived" the worst part of your strenous day or haven't you yet? )

Hi Ramon! Didn't see you were 'current'- gee I just don't use Big Brother enough do I? LOL Still have an hour and 15 min here then off to home for about two hours then off to church... last Lenten Study tonight. Will hit the boards/email a bit after that.

At least be nice once in awhile! Sheesh... Cloudlet needs a break! I'm feeling pummeled today..first Sir Tainly then you...sigh...and only a teensy handful of takers on all my invites on other forums...sigh... I may have to whip out my Great Big Cloudy Howdy in title size Pink letters again...

Cloudbringer
MistWarden

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 03:24 PM   #188
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

HI! Glad to see you back here...wander into GD occasionally, ok? Just for the fun of it! It's my goal to see us all mingle a bit. ONE big
community. Then we'd know there were lots of women playing the games and and I can tell you there are others from California. Turbovee, for one.
Oh and I think I misspelled your name in that post, didn't I? argh...sorry! Was in a hurry last night!

Cloudbringer

Hi!

I'll drop in when I can...only get to know since things are slow at work...but they will pick up soon! Usually the threads I comment on are gone the next day.....gosh there are a lot of threads here!

Scronan

------------------

"I am Scronan, Master of the Twisted Blade. Guard your ale, and your life."
Old 04-05-2001, 03:36 PM   #189
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Scronan:

Hi!

I'll drop in when I can...only get to know since things are slow at work...but they will pick up soon! Usually the threads I comment on are gone the next day.....gosh there are a lot of threads here!

Scronan

[/B]
Yes, there are! Don't let that intimidate you ,though! We bump things all the time! The idea is, if you want to see it, fetch it!

Er...you noticed we talk alot, hmmm? LOL! Well, you only need to read/post in things that interest you.

Thanks for coming, it's nice that a few people responded to the invitation. New faces are always welcome in General Discussions!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 03:41 PM   #190
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Cloudy,

We need to make everyone aware of Stealthy and Wolfgir's websites, so we can get more pictures posted! I haven't the foggest idea how to link to earlier threads. Do you?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...