Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2004, 11:08 PM   #181
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*looks over* A Brew Booster scroll, eh? Lessee... Hmmm... uh-huh... yeah... really???

*slides the scroll out of sight*

I think I'll hold off on this one until the next adventurer completes their battle with Cet. A scroll as powerful as that deserves to be used in full ceremony...

Drink up, all! The night is young... somewhere...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 07:23 AM   #182
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Thesis handed in. Last few formal obstacles cleared. Stackman epilogue due saturday at the latest. A brew for you all.

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2004, 09:05 AM   #183
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Wow! Congrats, bsftcs! *slides over a full mana max* Here... have a hit of the hard stuff in celebration [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #184
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
Thesis handed in. Last few formal obstacles cleared. Stackman epilogue due saturday at the latest. A brew for you all.

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Word up! I'll rush here to read it

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:39 PM   #185
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*A vertical slash appears in the middle of a quite crowded Boogre Bar as thunder is heard outside... the air itself turns menancing and feels as if something dangerous was approaching...*

Hmmm... no damage this time... *looks over at a worried barkeep... and quickly gives a reassuring grin...*

A while since I have visited this homely place...

First thing first...Congrats on the thesis hand-in bsftcs... May luck always be with your endeavors... We await the day of the good news of a new lawyer amongst us...

And Greyem thank you once again for your kind Blood of Lily... popular demand seems to have made this a rare and coveted commodity... May Cet tremble in fear as you approach to kill him...

Temple Guardians... yes those annoying things... I usually cast a summon or a spell to get rid of them... one thing I enjoy about the game is the summons... not really that useful, but I love using it...

*takes his Blood of Lily and goes to his usual dark corner to drink*

[ 06-11-2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 06-10-2004, 07:56 PM   #186
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

bsftcs, I hope you have as much success with the bar as you do with the Boogre Bar. Bungleau, when bsftcs is ready, another mana max on me.

*peers into SoSo's darkened corner* Ah SoSo, good to see your magestic entry is now a polished example of teleportation.
*Greyem raises his Blood of the Lily in salute to SoSo*
Old 06-11-2004, 06:45 PM   #187
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*So So while sitting with his Blood of Lily notices a few minor mistakes he made when entering the Boogre Bar... quickly using his mastery of the Hands of Time spell... he is not only able to stop time he is able to turn back time in order to correct a few of those errors...and then returns to the present...*

Aye... Thank you Greyem... I have almost forgotten how good it feels to have blood in my veins and what a great drinking partner ye are... Hmmm... I never thought about my entrance as that... it is a reference to "Traveling" in the series Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan... but thank you for the compliment of a majestic entrance Greyem... the bar's finest on me for such a compliment... But that wasn't the effect I was really going for... I am Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka... the bringer of death... I will think of an entrance appropriate to my title... Maybe a portal with lost souls wailing to announce my coming next time? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Barkeep... same with me... send bsftcs anything he might need... May the truth be a weapon of demise in your hands bsftcs...
Old 06-12-2004, 01:28 PM   #188
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I just noticed this.
Supposedly, Ziroc did a review for W&W back in 2000, and they've actually posted it on their website over at Heuristic Park.

http://www.heuristicpark.com/deep6.htm
(You've got to scroll down a bit)

Ironworks was also linked from the official W&W site, but I guess they haven't bothered updating anything since then.

http://games.activision.com/games/wi...?section=links
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #189
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Thank you for the kind replies. [img]smile.gif[/img] Now that I have finished the Stackman saga I think I will take you up on the drinks offers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 03:29 AM   #190
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The door to the Boogre Bar slams against the wall as Greyem, still sweating from his drawn out battles in the fetid opressive air of Skull Castle triumphantly makes his way into the bar.

Bungleau, a Boogre Brew to parch my thirst if you please. Then a Blood of Lilly for me to toast the death of the Litch of Skull Castle.

I have at last caught a glimse of the Dark one. I will drink my fill with glee. Then it is back to my trusty boat and onwards to glory!

*Greyem downs his Boogre Brew in one long swallow*

Ahhh, truly good brew *Buuuurrrrrrp*