Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 07:23 PM   #171
Deathbringer

I had another thought about the movie.
When Galvatron and Hot Rod are fighting inside Unicron, Galvatron starts choking Hot Rod. - How would that be possible? Transformers don't need to breath, why would he be short of breath? They are robots for god sake. Choking a robot would have no effect on it.
Also if they did need to breath, by some bizzare circumstance, you would have to foget that Hod Rod, and Cup spent a hell of a lot of time under water on that Sharkticon planet, and the fact that Unicron and a lot of other Transformers are in space and there is no air in space.

- dont give me any smart alic responses such as: it is a kids cartoon, so it doesn't need to make sense.

Old 09-16-2002, 08:31 PM   #172
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

nice observation, but we can overlook the small error
Old 09-16-2002, 11:12 PM   #173
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

grrrrrrrrr, this is annoying

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=5136

how long does it take to load!!
Old 09-17-2002, 01:46 AM   #174
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
When Galvatron and Hot Rod are fighting inside Unicron, Galvatron starts choking Hot Rod. - How would that be possible? Transformers don't need to breath, why would he be short of breath? They are robots for god sake. Choking a robot would have no effect on it.
Also if they did need to breath, by some bizzare circumstance, you would have to foget that Hod Rod, and Cup spent a hell of a lot of time under water on that Sharkticon planet, and the fact that Unicron and a lot of other Transformers are in space and there is no air in space.

- dont give me any smart alic responses such as: it is a kids cartoon, so it doesn't need to make sense.
He could in fact have been damaging circuitry inside hotrod's "throat", or the actually exterior itself, if you destroy the circuits connecting the "brain" and the body than the body would cease to move. It would probably be a slow grusome death in transformer terms.

Mechannibals did something like that once and thats how the transformer described the ordeal I believe.

You are correct they don't breath but they can still be damaged
Old 09-17-2002, 08:13 AM   #175
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:

He could in fact have been damaging circuitry inside hotrod's "throat", or the actually exterior itself, if you destroy the circuits connecting the "brain" and the body than the body would cease to move. It would probably be a slow grusome death in transformer terms.

Mechannibals did something like that once and thats how the transformer described the ordeal I believe.

[/QUOTE]Smart arse!

hey I was looking through all my old toys I had as a kid (excluding the ones i sold) and I found an Astrotrain - or whatever he is called. Anyway this Astrotrain is infact metal! Did anyone else have Astrotrain and was your's metal?

Old 09-17-2002, 11:03 AM   #176
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:

[/QUOTE]Smart arse!

hey I was looking through all my old toys I had as a kid (excluding the ones i sold) and I found an Astrotrain - or whatever he is called. Anyway this Astrotrain is infact metal! Did anyone else have Astrotrain and was your's metal?
[/QUOTE]I didn't have an astrotrain (gotta love triple changers ) but i did have a metal Optimus primes, Sideswipe and Jetfire (who was Awesome!). I preferred the plastic ones as they were more durable but the metal ones were cooler

Does anyone have COOL looking Ironhide pic btw? Or a cool picture that includes Ironhide?
Old 09-17-2002, 03:38 PM   #177
Sigmar
Unicorn

Nostalgic bump.
Old 09-17-2002, 04:43 PM   #178
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OMG!!!! OMG!!!

Deathbringer, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the web site!!! I found all season's music on it! thank you!!
Old 09-18-2002, 07:29 PM   #179
Deathbringer

Sigmar: here is a cool pic that includes Ironhide

nah, seriously though, I'm downloading a whole heap of transformer cartoons so I'll find you a cool scene with him in and turn it into a wallpaper [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

250: No worries [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2002, 11:04 AM   #180
Sigmar
Unicorn

The following transformers/humans voices in each row below were performed by the same voice actor...

Spike/Brawn/Shockwave

Optimus Prime/Ironhide (hurrah )

Starscream/wheeljack

Megatron/Soundwave/Rumble/Frenzy/Laserbeak/Wheelie/Junkion (now THATS versatility, btw if anyone wants to know who's responsible for Wheelies voice the actors name is Frank Welker )

Prowl/Scrapper/Swoop/Junkion/Bombshell

I found it interseting...thats all

BTW not funny Deathbringer...

Thanks for the Ironhide pic though (the one you're going to get I mean, not that one [img]tongue.gif[/img] )