Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2001, 09:33 PM   #171
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Miss me yesterday ? Two exams on one day is not fun. Especially having ancient history in Hawken; those stupid chairs are not conducive to writing insightful essays. I made friends with the supervisor too, had to keep getting more answer books. They seem to be getting smaller, I used five all up. But now it's all over, YAY! [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] No more uni til ages, late February early March sometime. How did your performance evaluation go yesterday? No problems?

Okay, gearing up for the big one tonight, I think Viduka's going to explode. Four goals at least And I think Pat's having some tests today for his arm. Now if only the Wallabies weren't so useless
Old 11-19-2001, 09:39 PM   #172
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

I want a sig too! *begs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssse/
Old 11-20-2001, 06:36 AM   #173
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Miss me yesterday ? Two exams on one day is not fun. Especially having ancient history in Hawken; those stupid chairs are not conducive to writing insightful essays. I made friends with the supervisor too, had to keep getting more answer books. They seem to be getting smaller, I used five all up. But now it's all over, YAY! [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] No more uni til ages, late February early March sometime. How did your performance evaluation go yesterday? No problems?

Okay, gearing up for the big one tonight, I think Viduka's going to explode. Four goals at least And I think Pat's having some tests today for his arm. Now if only the Wallabies weren't so useless

WOOHOO - exams are all over hey - time to celebrate [img]smile.gif[/img] , and time to get a real job for the holidays . Glad to see your happy -means that you think you have done well - good for you. Well the "big one" just finished, and WE WON!!!. Only 1-0, but the important thing is that they didn't get an away goal. I think we can score over there, and if we do, then they will need 3. I don't think they can do that (peers over shoulder and threatens to puch out the ghost of 97 if it even thinks of geting out of it's chair ).

Performance evaluation went well, although for some reason my boss has decided to claim some of the blame (on my groups behalf) for last weeks' fiasco. The other work area has stood up and said "our fault, we didn't follow the ironclad procedure we have had for years", yet my boss decides to say "our fault too, if we had had eyes in the back of our head, or the unnatural gift of prescience then perhaps we could have stopped them" - GRRRRR!!!!! Well, I don't think it will make too much difference, on the whole it was very positive, so it should be a good January (bonus), February (bonus), March (pay rise) I hope.

Wallabies - oh well, at least they aren't playing for anything important like "Bill". They will come good soon.

Happy Holidays [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 04:47 PM   #174
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Real job? I think you must be suffering the aftereffects of post-soccer-excitment Yeah, I think I did okay. On exams at least, rest of semester... probably okay as well [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm on a streak of three semesters of no fives or less, trying to keep on it. Glad your evaluation went well, now for big bonuses. My dad got his annual bonus yesterday, nice and big too until Costello gets his hands on it. Bloody taxes.

God the soccer was stressful! Not so much because of the Uruguayans, but all those almost chances we had. All those corners! It was good taking out Lazarides, he wasn't kicking very well. Yep, an away goal should do it for us, I think they can do it [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]

Have a good day at work; I've got a real stressor lined up, as you could imagine [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2001, 06:25 AM   #175
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Enjoy tour semi-retirement Aelia - hopefully you won't have such a hectic workload next semester . So what are you going to do with all thise spare days - I guess it won't be so much of an adjustment on your part though (damn, can't you just stop teasing the por gel over this arts, whoops, sorry, science / arts thing). OK, I think I have it out of my system for today. OK, Survivor tonight - hope that whiner Lindsay gets voted out - can't stand her.

Hope Pat is getting all healed up and ready for the Davis Cup. Looks like I am going to be late to work on Monday to wait and see the soccer result. Here we go, here we go, here we go......
Old 11-21-2001, 10:28 PM   #176
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Not that late probably, soccer starts at 5:30am here, that'd be 4:30 for you wouldn't it? The Bat just got his half century, Langer's almost 100 [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] Dearie me, these NZers really aren't good at wicket taking. I always knew Sachin was a little cheat Now we've got the proof

What am I going to do with my days - dunno. Watch cricket/golf/tennis. Shop. Giggle when I think of you slaving away at work [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2001, 04:00 AM   #177
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Not that late probably, soccer starts at 5:30am here, that'd be 4:30 for you wouldn't it? The Bat just got his half century, Langer's almost 100 [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] Dearie me, these NZers really aren't good at wicket taking. I always knew Sachin was a little cheat Now we've got the proof

What am I going to do with my days - dunno. Watch cricket/golf/tennis. Shop. Giggle when I think of you slaving away at work [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm, don't like the sound of this - the game is advertised here as 05:30!! "If we are getting a delayed coverage then I am going to march up to Channel 7 and give someone a ruddy good punch up the bottom". I am NOT HAPPY if this is the case. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Damn, the bat missed his ton, and Langer is making it hard for you to drop him when they appoint you a selector next month .

Oh, and 05:30 at your end is 03:30 at this end (swallows any arts students jokes before they leave his lips..... but ROFLOLWP [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ).

What did you get up to today - besides laze about and watch the cricket that is?? I suppose I better organise soem plane tickets for May soon too.
Old 11-22-2001, 05:58 PM   #178
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
ROFLOLWP??? My poor simple arts brain can't compute that one You'll have to translate. Actually I checked the paper and it said it starts at 4:30am . I was sure they said 5:30... oh of course, that was daylight saving time. So it'd be 4:30 for us. Really 2 hours behind? Huh. Bad luck [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah bloody Langer. Well actually I don't mind him if he bats like that. But he usually bats so slowly and grittily. He was really good yesterday but. And Punter finally explodes! It was just a matter of time. Shame about the Bat.

Er, besides laze around and watch cricket? Er... Well I'm going to the hairdresser today I'll need a good lie-down after that I think . Has your Wizardry 8 come yet?
Old 11-22-2001, 06:11 PM   #179
Campino

Just a wild guess on roflolwp:

Rolling on floor,laughing out loud,wetting pants???
Old 11-22-2001, 06:12 PM   #180
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Campino:
Just a wild guess on roflolwp:

Rolling on floor,laughing out loud,wetting pants???

Yes, I suspected there might be some soiling going on Davros is of an age...