Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2004, 11:40 AM   #161
Elhardo
The Magister

The bounty hunter rose to his feet, giving the gnome a piercing glance, then brushed the dust from his robes and turned his attention to Ulest and his party...

"I am Alcibiades, as payment of my debt to the thieves I am to be helping you aquire this artifact, we are all in the same boat it would seem. I suggest we collect our confiscated gear from the thieves, and make our way to the Gambling Soldier with haste."

Alcibiades looks at the parties scars.. "That is..if you are all fit?"
Old 07-16-2004, 03:59 PM   #162
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Mithval had awoken from the sleep caused by his wounds and was fully awake during the Gnome's speech, but did not wish to speak incase he put his friends in danger.

He hopped down from the table from which he was chained and shuffled over to Alcibiades.

"My stomach and arm are killing me... looks like I've been hit with arrows by the looks of the wounds. I should be fine since I can heal myself - I should be able to heal the others as well, but not all in one day. It would take too much out of me."

Mithval turned away from the bounty hunter and peered down a hallway to see many doors.

"Where's our stuff then?"

[ 07-18-2004, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 07:01 PM   #163
Elhardo
The Magister

Alcibiades turns to Mthval

"I'll have your things brought here to you, try and heal everyone while i go scout this inn."

OOC::I need to go away for a week. sorry so early, ill just go ahead now and ill meet up with you all whatever you are doing when i get back..Sorry
Old 07-16-2004, 09:01 PM   #164
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel slides off the bench, "Ouch" she touches the back of her head.
"I'm alright Alcibiades, just a small bump on the head."
Alatariel turns to Ulest, "Mithval, I'll help you heal the others as well."

OOC: Hopefully you will all understand what is happening with me in the post above, if you don't just ask and I shall explain.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:31 PM   #165
Keal

ooc:I'm clueless
Keal stands up and turns to his brother. He notices something going on with Alatariel. "Do you know what's the matter with her?" he whispers to Bio. He accepts his weapons and thinks who does this fruit think he is? He turns to the gnome "I'll be assisting Alcibiades while he scouts the inn, seeing a guy like Bakilas, if that is his real name, can probably hide things very well and might have some 'friends' guarding the place. Oh, and by the way, are you the head of the thief guild?" He secretly hands notes to Bio and Mithval saying:Keep an eye on the others, keep them safe. If anything happens call for me with your communications. Don't follow me or that Bounty Hunter wherever we might go, I don't trust these guys for some reason, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm going to find out.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #166
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

As your weapons and equipment is returned to you the gnome speaks "You injuries will be healed by my associate here, she is a skilled healer. No I am not the head of the guild but I will be your contact."
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 08:18 PM   #167
shadowhound

OOC: Disable your signatures - Elhardo, Jaradu & Bozos of Bones.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:17 PM   #168
Keal

"Alright, as for finding Bakilas how much time do we have til we have top find him
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 11:33 PM   #169
shadowhound

"I will give you 1 month from this day until I send out my robed friends."
Old 07-18-2004, 05:11 AM   #170
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
"It would be safer it we stayed together, but quicker if we split into groups. I'm not opposed to either, so what do you want to do?"

Mithval receives his equipment and swishes his short sword around, getting used to its feel again.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote