Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 04:40 AM   #161
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Um - photo - are you sure...... drop me an email at davemac@iinet.net.au - that will give me something to attach a photo to - have to admit to being too technically inept to get one to post . You also will get to play the same game that the harem got to play (I'm betting that got your attention and your thinking cap on). You will get a group photo in Florence, 1997, and be asked to pick me out. The other photo is another Davros pic taken the same day, so you can compare your guess. Do you dare to play - Moni sort of picked me in one, but being a woman [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] , she immediately changed her mind LOL.

Hmm, I see rumour has it that Alfie will return for the Broncos - hmm, could you ever get a better way of bowing out than the 3rd State of Origin this year - don't think so, but I will support him whatever the decision.

Gustavo lost to Yevgeny, so if Leyton beats Pat he is there - WOOHOO. Cheers Aelia you big hearted Science student you - ace that test OK
Old 11-16-2001, 05:23 AM   #162
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Ooh, a game! I'm intrigued I'll send an email as soon as I've finished this post. I'll probably post a picture when my aunt's scanner is fixed.

Yes, I heard that Alfie rumour a while ago. I don't know, comebacks aren't known for success, and it seems a bit churlish for him to play for the Broncos after leaving his contract with his English club saying he was retiring. But then Alfie was never very consistent with his retirements.

Well my exam is over, one down, two to go, both on Monday. It went okay I think, he gave us a list of 33 questions in the last week of lectures, from which he used 8, so no surprises. And I drew lovely diagrams, obviously all that arts training I have Big hearted, huh? Davros has realised the folly of insulting his masseuse, methinks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2001, 08:27 AM   #163
Davros
Takhisis Follower

The games afoot - have posted the pics!! Sounds like you did well in the test too [img]graemlins/readingbook.gif[/img] . And the most important news - LEYTON ENDS THE YEAR AS NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2001, 04:12 PM   #164
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
ROTFL... you are SOOO naughty [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Well there certainly won't be any massaging in the near future that's for sure [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] I have a number of guesses. My first choice is fifth from the left. Then I thought maybe seventh from the right, but then he looked a bit young. Then I though maybe it was obvious, so front left. Last it could be fourth from the left. Oh dear. This is probably worse than just changing your mind [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Yay Lleyton number one! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] Now Pat can go fix his arm and we can win the Davis Cup!

Hmm, I think I'll go check that picture again... on second thought, that'll just get me more guesses. I think four is more than enough They're probably all wrong anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Aelia Jusa ]

Old 11-16-2001, 05:09 PM   #165
Davros
Takhisis Follower

0 for 4 - as our friends from the US would say - you're striking out at 100 (% that is [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ). All those opportunities, and you were completely cold. OK, will send a couple of proper photo's to put you out of yor misery - though in the last couple, you did get what I promised - two photo's with David in it, from the same day in Florence.

Let's see, what do I have on file - I have the following - "drinking sangria in Barcelona", "the 10th green at Turnberry", and my "see, it's all gone - Brisbane Lions celebration" photo. Will send these shortly.

YAY - Leyton is number one - now bring on the Davis Cup [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] .
Old 11-16-2001, 06:35 PM   #166
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Damn, four tries and not even close. Well I really had no idea, I could have looked all day and still been wrong. Yes you're hilarious, two Davids [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Have you grown back your moustache? I like naked lip Davros better, but that's just me

Can't wait for the soccer, you know channel seven weren't going to show it live; only a big hoo-ha from the BSSA made them change their minds. Did they not learn anything from the Ashes fiasco [img]graemlins/headshake.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2001, 04:47 AM   #167
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Our labour government is trying to take the credit for live coverage over here - we were going to get the soccer on a 2 or 3 hour delay think it starts about 5:30 local here, but wasn't going to be shown till 8:30 - good to see we all get it live - go the Socceroos.

Hmm, yes, Davros is still naked lip variety - have to admit that Dee was probably right - just no way I am going to be in a hurry to admi that to her though. I will probably see her and her husband again in May (after Brissie).

Wiz 8 is still a frustrating wait. Ack, have my performance appraisal on Monday - am half way through giving my guys theirs (3 down, 3 to go). The plant is not performing still, and the manager stress level is on the rise.

Enough of work - must find out if Leyton won today - hmm, looks like he did - more rankings points huh .
Old 11-17-2001, 04:52 AM   #168
Davros
Takhisis Follower

WOOHOO - that was my 1000th post - I'm an Emerald Dragon [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2001, 04:36 PM   #169
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Your 1000th post - and it was to me! *bats eyelashes* I feel special You'll notice I also got promoted [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] Good thing too, Drizzt just didn't go at all with Pink

Yah, Lleyton wins again. I think he should beat Grosjean in the final. As long as he's fit. I was surprised Grosjean won actually, Yevgeny's been playing really well. But I suppose the Rosewall group was a bit easier than the Newcombe. Although he did beat Andre.

Good luck on Monday! I'm sure you'll have no trouble. I've actually got two exams on Monday, one at 8am and one at 5pm. So we can sympathise together [img]smile.gif[/img] Toodles [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2001, 04:59 PM   #170
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That's the last of the exams is it? You mean to say you have 3 exams, and you still manage to get 2 on the one day - man that just sucks. I used to hate that big time. There was no escaping a couple of double ups when you had a 10 exam semester .

Wow, really knocking out the big yawns. Got up at 5:30 am for the ususal chats with Saz etc pn Yahoo, and no-one is there. They must all be playing Wiz 8 .

Yup, want Leyton to esablish more superiority over Sebastian today, and might nip up to Perth later today for a spot of shopping. Ooh, Lil has arrived - good luck on thise tests.