Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2001, 01:02 PM   #161
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

And how are YOU today, Tiger?

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Honored to be a member of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-27-2001, 01:12 PM   #162
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hi Tiger! Don't think we've met. Hello DragonMage! Nice to see you. I just searched any posts by Black Knight in the Pool of Radiance II forum in the last ten days... this is the thread. http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/000045.html
If that helps anyone... ?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Old 09-27-2001, 04:38 PM   #163
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

eek! page two? im gone for a day and THIS sacrelige happens? ahh! bUmP!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Dear and trusted friend of the Lioness.
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Extremely honored servant of Lioness
Old 09-27-2001, 05:16 PM   #164
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

THANKS Seph! Guess GD is hopping today! Lots of people creating threads!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-27-2001, 05:21 PM   #165
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well its good that IW is busy today, means that people are online again . unfortunately, yesterday my online service was cut off because the bill got to the ISP late ! anyways, im back now, and ready to get back into chatting with all you nice folks, with all your nooks and crannies!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-27-2001, 05:27 PM   #166
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well its good that IW is busy today, means that people are online again . unfortunately, yesterday my online service was cut off because the bill got to the ISP late ! anyways, im back now, and ready to get back into chatting with all you nice folks, with all your nooks and crannies!

Nooks and crannies? Should I be worried now?

Welcome back BTW.

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 09-27-2001).]
Old 09-27-2001, 05:29 PM   #167
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ERm.. ooooookay, Seph.. just watch whose nooks you look at! LOL

Hey Jeromelet! How's Scotland treating you today?

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-27-2001, 05:32 PM   #168
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Nooks and crannies? Should I be worried now? :unoh1:

Welcome back BTW.

nothing to worry about J'rome... yet. just been licking toads (Homer Simpson stuff )

and thanks for the welcome back, i woulda tried to get on at school today but they wouldnt let me in... wonder why? *click. 'heeey, the network shut off!'*

oh and Coudy: okay, i'll try to mind... but i have wandering eyes, you know...
------------------

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 09-27-2001).]
Old 09-27-2001, 05:38 PM   #169
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ERm.. ooooookay, Seph.. just watch whose nooks you look at! LOL

Hey Jeromelet! How's Scotland treating you today?

CB

It's been wet. Again.

BUT.... I've got got the results back from some of my tests (all in the build up to the big end-of-year test) and I'm kicking ass.

And Jerome may have been mistaken with his young lady trouble.

In short, things are looking up.

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-27-2001, 05:39 PM   #170
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
It's been wet. Again.

BUT.... I've got got the results back from some of my tests (all in the build up to the big end-of-year test) and I'm kicking ass.

And Jerome may have been mistaken with his young lady trouble.

In short, things are looking up.

oh really Jerome? not like its any of my business really, but what kind of 'young lady trouble' would you be referring to? you know, not that i care at all...

------------------