Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2001, 12:26 PM   #161
DiabloRex
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Hey Moridin! Monday is never fun, is it? I got some things done this weekend to, but not as much as I'd planned. Darned allergies had me knocked out most of yesterday. sigh

[/B]
Monday? damm I thought it was still Sunday!
Old 07-16-2001, 12:26 PM   #162
Lord Shield

In that case, I start with caressing the side of the head, particularly between the point below the ear and behind the jaw. Gentle rubbing of the neck to make you purr. I avoid the scalp if you don’t want to drop off but the sides are ok for this.

Then I move to the point on the back nbetween the shoulder blades at the lower point, my thumbs press-rubbing vertically (grading away from the spine) behind the back. This will wake you up some

Of course, you will also be purring throughout this – that’s where I get my reward doing this

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-16-2001, 12:48 PM   #163
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

DR: Nope, sorry to spoil your illusions, but it IS Monday already..and for some folk it's Tuesday, even!

Shieldsy, be a love and find me some blankets, I think Lioness is cold! Poor thing, I wish she'd wake up, that sofa is getting crowded!

Reeka, have you tried the coffee? Or the danish? We had moccha java going this morning, but maybe you want something with extra zing to wake up?! Hmmmm...got a straight blend of arabica here someplace....ah yes, the green carafe! Help yourself!

Bahamut, Happy Tuesday, dear...I know it's midnight and hopefully you are sleeping and won't see this til later!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-16-2001, 12:53 PM   #164
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LS, purring already. Yummy!

Cloudy, good Monday morning. Coffee would be great. Did you say Danish? *Reeka looks around for DRex*

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 07-16-2001, 12:54 PM   #165
DiabloRex
Elminster

heh, its good that it is Monday really

you americans drink the Danish people? I did know what you (the americans) was weird, but I didnt know that you were all cannibals....

note: yes I do know what Danish is actual
Old 07-16-2001, 01:17 PM   #166
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabloRex:

you americans drink the Danish people? I did know what you (the americans) was weird, but I didnt know that you were all cannibals....

*pinches DR's cheek and passes him a strawberry danish* Hahaha... very funny! But I KNEW that joke would come up... what the heck, it's Monday... a setup is free on Mondays!

CloudGiggler

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-16-2001, 01:17 PM   #167
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabloRex:

*pinches DR's cheek and passes him a strawberry danish* Hahaha... very funny! But I KNEW that joke would come up... what the heck, it's Monday... a setup is free on Mondays!

CloudGiggler

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-16-2001, 01:24 PM   #168
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
In that case, I start with caressing the side of the head, particularly between the point below the ear and behind the jaw. Gentle rubbing of the neck to make you purr. I avoid the scalp if you don’t want to drop off but the sides are ok for this.

Then I move to the point on the back nbetween the shoulder blades at the lower point, my thumbs press-rubbing vertically (grading away from the spine) behind the back. This will wake you up some

Of course, you will also be purring throughout this – that’s where I get my reward doing this

umm, this is a café...right?

------------------
Old 07-16-2001, 01:27 PM   #169
Lioness
Jack Burton

Lioness arises from her couch (finally) and rpoceeds to tackle everyone in the cafe. oops, sorry bout those claws guys!!! I think I'll grab a hagg...er I mean a hot chocolate plz...yawn...snore

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"I am great...start bowin'"
heeheeheeheehee

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 07-16-2001).]
Old 07-16-2001, 01:32 PM   #170
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It is a cafe, Jerome! Mostly.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB