Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 01:33 PM   #151
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol; why Kat; you'll never make a bard if you dont sing........ [img]tongue.gif[/img] hey Lioness... wasnt that ROLEPLAYING? *he asks speaking the forbidden word... (well, the OTHER forbidden one; the first one is "SPAM" [img]tongue.gif[/img] )* DID YOU SAY KILTS?! ARGHH! erm, Lioness... dont let him near me ok? kilts are scaaaaaaaary
Nope, No singing. None. Damn it, where's Attalus with his health warnings when you need him? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]eaten by a dragon?

shut up johnny... have a beer or something... before I start making bad jokes... anyone remember the film "Short Circit.."... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 01:38 PM   #152
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Nope, No singing. None. Damn it, where's Attalus with his health warnings when you need him? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
HEALTH WARNING
People who sing off-key (like Nikki on American Idol) are a danger to the hearing and/or sanity of their unwilling listeners. Is that obstreperous enough for you, Kaltia?
Old 08-21-2002, 01:41 PM   #153
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Nope, No singing. None. Damn it, where's Attalus with his health warnings when you need him? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
HEALTH WARNING
People who sing off-key (like Nikki on American Idol) are a danger to the hearing and/or sanity of their unwilling listeners. Is that obstreperous enough for you, Kaltia?
[/QUOTE]yes, and since you are a docter, Cal can't ignore that, can he? (again, you use the long words! it's a rule of the english grammer not to use complicated vocabulary when simplified words will suffice)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:44 PM   #154
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thank you Attalus!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! *removes teh pillow from her ears*
Old 08-21-2002, 01:44 PM   #155
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
quote:
quote:
HEALTH WARNING
[/QUOTE]yes, and since you are a docter, Cal can't ignore that, can he? (again, you use the long words! it's a rule of the english grammer not to use complicated vocabulary when simplified words will suffice)
[/QUOTE]Thats a lie kat... always use complicated vocabluary... it makes you sound more inteligent then you really are [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol; it'll get u tho ur GCSEs... ( a note on this, trust nothing I say, for each induvidual is unique, and I *refuse* to be held responsible for *anything*) Of course I myself do not need to use compliacted volcabuary, for what you describe as "complicated" is simplicity itself... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 01:55 PM   #156
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Actually, Kaltia, it is a rule of English usage to use less complex words, in the interest of clarity. But the use of sesquepedalians like that may be used for humorous (or humourous [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) intent.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:57 PM   #157
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
quote:
quote:
HEALTH WARNING
[/QUOTE]Thats a lie kat... always use complicated vocabluary... it makes you sound more inteligent then you really are [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol; it'll get u tho ur GCSEs... ( a note on this, trust nothing I say, for each induvidual is unique, and I *refuse* to be held responsible for *anything*) Of course I myself do not need to use compliacted volcabuary, for what you describe as "complicated" is simplicity itself... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]calaethis...I would never trust anything you said anyway

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:58 PM   #158
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

what ist it that thoust sayest? rulests are there to be brokest; indeed thine own post showst this... aauugh... I cant do this anymore... lol. who cares, the English Lanuage isnt exactly "pure" anymore... *glances at American thread* [img]tongue.gif[/img] not that I mean to offend anyone here, its just you americans have voilated the mother tounge; thats what you guys call "English UK" lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #159
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
calaethis...I would never trust anything you said anyway
I'm hurt kat! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #160
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's SIR Johnny for you CD, don't make me fart on your head again. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]