Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 10:20 PM   #151
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
LOL, I don't identify with any of them! They're all horrible horrible people. I long for the good old days with Rich manipulating everyone and Sean voting alphabetically

Hee hee, I numbered all the boxes. My brother was most put out that he had to stand and wait for me. I was a bit worried I might have missed a number so when I finished with 40 it was a relief I almost had Pauline as one, then I noticed Nigel Freemarijuana was running

Rained all day yesterday as well. But it might not today, and I don't think it rained much last night, so our run of drawless matches may continue.

Did you win your golf? Parry remember, or maybe you've got a Peter Senior putter

LOL, your first paragraph - a youngster like you pining for the "good ole days" - I can see I am having a bad influence on you - WOOHOO.

My golf was OK, without any patches of brilliance - all that went to my partner. He shot a 68, four under par, which should have been so much better. He bogeyed the last two holes (was 6 under), and the last was actually a 3 putt from 8 feet (shudder). Still, he won the day quite convincingly. Sic joke there, a Peter Senior putter - sigh.

I don't think Craig is due till next week, but Jarrod is here already. LOL, you numbered every box - I compromised my principles this year (must be getting old) - I had every intention of doing that, but I voted after golf, it was hot, and my only thoughts were on a luxurious shower - I went with the single number for the very first time - I feel like a sell-out after reading your reply.

Glad you like the massage, but am defensive about that "slimy older toad" comment -I am not old - err, I mean not slimy . Davr presents his Pricess Aelia with a virtual rose by way of a peace offering for his clever trick with the chocalate. Hope your weather improves - and keep studying.
Old 11-11-2001, 04:08 PM   #152
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Princess Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img] *sigh* Hmmm, or maybe Priceless Aelia? "Sorry, I dunno how to spel. I just a dum engineer,' says Davros. 'But I know if it's plumb.' No, not slimy at all. But what? Naff? Foppish ? Suave... Davros, the suave, ageless toad?

No, I'm sick of studying! Studying really ruins an interesting subject. It gets so you hate the material, I used to find neuroanatomy really interesting, now I would like to never see a neuron again. Only a week to go... I don't think I'm going to make it.

You ARE a sell-out. You probably followed the how to vote card for the house of reps as well Too busy wanting to get all that slime off, no wait, no slime. Must just be apathetic. I'm ashamed of you

A creditable draw for the Socceroos... but we should have got that penalty. It rained heaps and heaps yesterday. It's fine now, but I don't think even NZ are hopeless enough to lose from here
Old 11-11-2001, 05:07 PM   #153
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Princess Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img] *sigh* Hmmm, or maybe Priceless Aelia? "Sorry, I dunno how to spel. I just a dum engineer,' says Davros. 'But I know if it's plumb.' No, not slimy at all. But what? Naff? Foppish ? Suave... Davros, the suave, ageless toad?

No, I'm sick of studying! Studying really ruins an interesting subject. It gets so you hate the material, I used to find neuroanatomy really interesting, now I would like to never see a neuron again. Only a week to go... I don't think I'm going to make it.

You ARE a sell-out. You probably followed the how to vote card for the house of reps as well Too busy wanting to get all that slime off, no wait, no slime. Must just be apathetic. I'm ashamed of you

A creditable draw for the Socceroos... but we should have got that penalty. It rained heaps and heaps yesterday. It's fine now, but I don't think even NZ are hopeless enough to lose from here

Too right that should have been a penalty - what was that ref thinking Grrrrr!!!! Pity about the serious injury to Cristophe - that certainly marred things a bit. Still, if they play with the same inventiveness and passion I just might have to consider booking soem tickets to Japan and Korea to watch them.

Yes, a sell out - not much more to say on the topic really - and I did number every box in the HOR thank you - leave me some credibility there Princess .

Pity about the rain at the Gabba - that was the only thing that could have saved the NZeders. And I know what you mean - I needed to study 3rd year Thermodynamics really hard - man I hated that subject, and still do.

Glad you liked the massage.... mine was good, but too short [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 11-12-2001, 04:22 PM   #154
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well I am disappointed. Pat lost I read in the paper yesterday that he was planning to get really fat like Newk so no one would think he could come out of retirement. He would too. Sigh. At least Lleyton won. What do you think - can he get to number one? I don't know, he'll probably beat Pat, but Andre?

And the Aussies did their best to lose the cricket. Well at least it was exciting at the end.

Bit short huh? Well, you never know, I might give you another one one of these days if you're nice to me
Old 11-12-2001, 05:03 PM   #155
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yup, way to short, and looking forward to the next one . The cricket got a bit too close for comfort - another sporting declaration that almost went wrong. Fortunately Oooh Ahhh Glen McGrath managed to rein in the madness in his last couple of overs .

The new computer game (Wiz 8) is due out in 10 days, so I am trying to rip through a few chores before it arrives. Once that happens I will be in trouble - dishes will pile up, clothes will need to be ironed, someone will need to open my mouth and insert the odd piece of pizza and tell me to chew or I might starve. Seriously considering a part time maid to keep the place running.

I think Leyton has a very good chance of #1, but the important goal is the Davis Cup - must win that for the Pat .
Old 11-13-2001, 04:21 PM   #156
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yes, 'for Pat' is right - he's not going to win it for himself, we all know what Pat does in Davis Cup finals, semi-finals too for that matter Honestly I don't know another player who manages to disappoint me so much. Except Scud But I've learnt not to go for him anymore. Goran beat Guga, good news for Lleyton. Must have been sensible Goran playing I keep hearing that Lleyton has to win every match in order to be #1, but my brother says he doesn't. What's your understanding of it?

LOL no Mrs Davros to make sure you don't expire? Perhaps you should advertise on the net for a wife. That way you won't have to pay a maid Just don't say your age and you'll get heaps of offers [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sigh, no massage today, for some insane reason Neb appears to have taken me hostage. Honestly
Old 11-13-2001, 04:49 PM   #157
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Aaack, no massage!!!! - I will have to speak with that Nebulous young fellow . Hostage taking is a no no, ummm, unless it is the forum you are taking hostage [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] .

I don't know what the situation is with Leyton - I do know that every game you play affects the ranking - who you beat and who you lose to. Your brother may be right, but let's analyse that a bit further - smart brothers are something of a rarity, so I'm betting against him .

The Americans have started to get their copies of Wiz 8 - mine is about a week away, but Neb looks like he will take another month (I guess some losses are better than others). No, there is no Mrs Davros - I always seem to know the wrong time to leave town I guess. Anyway, I was thinking more of a couple of hours a week for an ironing lady, with perhaps the odd spot of vacuuming thrown in. Have already got an application from the girl across the street. Wonder if I could get her to slip the odd piece of pizza in my mouth and tell me to chew when this game arrives .

Hmm, better go and iron some clothes for work - ta ta [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2001, 06:30 PM   #158
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well I looked on the ATP Tennis website, and there are a lot of permutations for #1, but he definitely doesn't have to win all his matches now that he's beaten Andre. Yay! What a great little Aussie he is [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope Pat's arm is okay, it'd be a terrible for him to miss another Davis Cup final.

I noticed Saz has got his copy of Wizardry 8 - jealous? God I've got to get me a game for after exams, which is not long away now. My first is tomorrow at 5pm. Not ideal, I'm most definitely a morning person. But I'll cope. At least it's in an acceptable room.

What do you think of the threat of legal action against Muscat for the tackle? I don't know, it didn't really look like he meant to take him out to me.

Sigh, back to studying, toodles [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2001, 06:27 AM   #159
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Well I looked on the ATP Tennis website, and there are a lot of permutations for #1, but he definitely doesn't have to win all his matches now that he's beaten Andre. Yay! What a great little Aussie he is [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope Pat's arm is okay, it'd be a terrible for him to miss another Davis Cup final.

I noticed Saz has got his copy of Wizardry 8 - jealous? God I've got to get me a game for after exams, which is not long away now. My first is tomorrow at 5pm. Not ideal, I'm most definitely a morning person. But I'll cope. At least it's in an acceptable room.

What do you think of the threat of legal action against Muscat for the tackle? I don't know, it didn't really look like he meant to take him out to me.

Sigh, back to studying, toodles [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL, the two are incompatible - how can one be both a student of the Arts, and a morning person - that's the oddest thing I have ever heard [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] . I didn't think Muscat's tackle was all that bad, and if the couldn't get Cole for what he did to one of or guys two years ago, then Muscat has nothing to worry about. Loks like Farina got his wish - we are playing Uruguay - the team that won the first two World Cups. Go the Socceroos!!!

So what games have you played my dear??? Wiz 8 is hopefully coming out next week - then I won't be so jealous of Saz. If they cancel on me, then I will just get Saz to mail me one over - he trusts me enough to send the money - were best buddies. My dwarven priest (complete with Red beard) is going to be named Saz .

I see Gustavo lost again - to Ferrero this time. I don't think he can qualify if either Kafelnikov or Ferraro beats Goran. Stop press - Gustavo can't qualify because Yevgeney won. In that case, Leyton just has to beat Pat, or win his Semi to take the title. Oh, he may actually need to win the semi if Andre beats Sebastian. I think I have all the ducks in a row there - more stop press - Sebastian beat Andre!!! Agassi and Keurten are out - Leyton needs 8 points - one more win against either Pat or the semi will do it - he should do it!!!!!!!!

Wishing you luck in your exam - and get those massing fingers ready, I'm coming over in May [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2001, 05:17 PM   #160
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I see you have once again decided to ignore my true status as a science student to make more obvious cracks about arts students [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] Well, laugh away, I think arts students would be too busy reading classics and doing spelling bees to massage Too bad, I was flexing my fingers already in anticipation of your arrival [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

YAY Lleyton! Finally a true champion! Sure Pat reached #1, and don't get me wrong, I love Our Pat, but his #1 was really by default, when Andre's tournament he had to defend to retain the #1 was postponed. Then he lost it the next week. Pat had heaps a chances to get to #1 by winning matches but never quite could. Lleyton on the other hand is going to have no problem. I'm fairly wriggling with excitement

Games, I don't know. I'm thinking this building game Stronghold. My brother said he'd get me a game for Christmas. He got me Europa Universalis for my birthday, but I still don't get what you're supposed to do [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Actually I think he just bought it because he wanted to play it. Typical brother. LOL, yes I've seen Saz's beard on Stealthy's. Speaking of which, where's your picture, my sweet? I don't like to massage site unseen

Thanks for the luck, hope I don't need it, [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]