Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2001, 09:26 PM   #151
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well, Mistral? Are you staying online?
Old 10-28-2001, 09:29 PM   #152
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Over-hearing a man's tale of adventure, Larry decides to stroll over that way to hear a little better, as adventure was always exciting to him.

Old 10-28-2001, 09:35 PM   #153
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

So anyways, he Sephi continued, barely acknowledging the man who seemed to be walking closer, even though he put his other hand on his sword now, it seemed that I had taken one of those Drow with me when i escaped through that dimension door. Well, not wanting to be turned into elf chunks I quickly hid in the shadows. However, I was a bit woozy from their mind poisons, so I was rather obvious even though I didn't know it. Somehow I got behind him without him noticing, and quickly brought Shocksword here, he patted his blade, into the creature's back! Now, if you want to hear any more of my tales sir, it'll be another five gold. If not, go scamper off to your room.
He sensed Larry come up behind him, and grabbed his sword tighter, preparing to leap out of the chair at the very instance of a threat.

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 09:36 PM   #154
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: I'm staying online sporadically. Please continue with Seph, even after you've read this message. If need be, get the hawk to send a reply to my character.)

Holding the rails of the bridge in a death grip, she closes her eyes and listens to the bustle of activity going on in the city. The intensity of her inner turmoil takes its toll on her… Oh! I'm so sorry, Isabeau… I didn't mean to hurt you like that!… ~ In horror, she opens her eyes to see Isabeau beginning to sway. She cuddles her familiar close in her arms, gently rocking her ~ …Everything's my fault…

~ A tear wilfully forces its way out of her right eye and runs down her cheek, unchecked. How welcome death would be in such a moment! For I've failed you, Father and Mother… I can't even take care of my sister… and I've almost lost my temper at Larry, when I shouldn't have left her in the sea-elven palace in the first place! ~ Isabeau, sensing her distress, hovers around her, careful to protect herself from the psionic blast Mistral had just sent to her ~

She cups her hands to her ears in a desperate attempt to silence the thoughts which bombard her mind unyieldingly ~ But it is his fault! He had to kiss me and behave in such a strange way after that, arousing my doubts and fears…Mystra, how can I blame one whom I'm supposed to love?… What is love? … How can I love him when I have all these negative thoughts about him?!… ~

Her right hand rises to hold her temple while her left clings on to the rail again. I cannot go on like this… I must have been mad to promise never to leave him… I don't even know him well enough. ~ She spies a piece of paper on the pavement, grabs it and begins scribbling her note ~

Larry,
Forget all that has happened to us after our encounter in Spree's palace. We shall always be good friends, but you no longer bear the burden of protecting Kaz; you have done more than enough for her.

~ She ties the note to Isabeau's feet and sends her flying to the Five Flagons tavern. ~
Old 10-28-2001, 09:47 PM   #155
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

...you continue to break my heart...
pleeeeeeessssee e-mail me some description on what you are doing!!!
My character might go into a raving fit soon if you don't ...
Old 10-28-2001, 09:52 PM   #156
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry walks up behind the man, and announces his presence...

"Good day to you sir!"
Old 10-28-2001, 09:57 PM   #157
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi, taken slightly aback by the man's loud and obvious greeting, spun around quickly, reaching for his sheath even though his sword wasn't there. When he realized that the man was no threat, he sat back down and pushed the chair next to him out, motioning for the stranger to sit down. Ah, good evening sir. Might I regale you with a tale of my adventures? Only three silvers and a gold for the first one! But first, perhaps we should get some food, if, of course, you intend on staying long. He motioned towards the bar tender for a small meal and threw two gold pieces to him.

ooc: i probably need to go eat now... itll take about 5-10 minutes, i hope...
Old 10-28-2001, 10:00 PM   #158
mistral4543

(ooc: Extremely slow server here, I can't email you But this is role-playing, Larry, just react as you will... just try to come up with a reason so that you'll stay in the tavern and let Seph have his chance I have no real plan in mind, but I can assure you that all the barrage in my earlier post is very real )

~ After circling the skies for a few rounds, Isabeau spots some drunkards staggering out of what appears to be a tavern. She swoops down and studies the plaque hanging from the roof of the tavern... Five Flagons ~ With a peculiar action that resembles a nod, she flies around looking for an opening. ~

~Just at the moment, a potential patron trots along and swings the door open. Seizing her chance, Isabeau swiftly follows him. Her beady eyes scan across the room rapidly and she spots Larry. Giving a shriek, she zooms for him and perches on his shoulder, flapping her wings vigorously. ~
Old 10-28-2001, 10:03 PM   #159
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Little did the man know that Nightblade at his side had been humming anxiously when the startled fella jumped to grab at a sword that was not in its sheath. Yet, now he seemed at peace.

"Your tales intrigue me. I am the adventuring sort as well, though maybe for different gains. Tell me first, then, what is it that drives your desire to boldly move on from day to day, bringing down evil? Is i a personal passion or do you have exterior influences?"
Old 10-28-2001, 10:07 PM   #160
mistral4543

~ Having jotted down her troubled thoughts, she feels considerably better. Taking a deep breath, she begins to walk around the city, hunting for Kaz. ~