Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2004, 04:12 PM   #141
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Alright, alright, I'm putting my bow down." Ulest says as he kneels and puts the longbow on the ground. One of the robed men speaks "And the whip, I know you have a whip so put it down as well." Ulest pulls his robes aside to reveal a whip on his right side. He takes the whip with his left hand while his right holds the robes back. "Give the whip and the bow to me." the man with the blade pressed at Alatariel's throat orders, and the second man pulls out a small crossbow and aims at Ulest. Slowly approaching, Ulest extends his left hand holding the whip and his right hand holding the bow. The man takes the bow in his left hand and pulls the blade away from Alatariel's throat to grab the take the bow. Ulest jumps a step, grabs both of the man's wrists and screams loud and penetrating shreak into the man's face. The robed figure cramped up and Ulest tried to take the whip and try to strike at the man with the crossbow, but a bolt flew right threw his left arm. Grabbing at the wound Ulest jumps away. The man dropped the crossbow at the ground and pulled out another from his robes.
OOC: Shreak is a lv2 bard spell that will stun a single human or humanoid for one turn. It's range is barely two feet and has no save, cept for characters above 6hd who can willsave. Is that OK?

[ 07-07-2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Bozos of Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 10:17 PM   #142
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
OOC: When did I wake up in the first place? From the all these posts, it seems as though I am awake. The arrow to the stomach was supposed to knock me unconscious.
OOC:
Jaradu: You were knocked out, the shot was just to make sure you stayed that way.
Bozos: Yeah thats fine.

IC:
Ulest
The first cloaked figure drops to his knees holding his ears, you manage to grab the whip but are then hit by a bolt, a sharp pain tears along your arm and you start to feel light headed. Soon the poison overwhelms you and you pass out.

You feel your whip being taken away and you hear a whisper, "You should have come peacefully." Then everything goes black.

Androw
You see Ulest start to hand over his weapons but at the last moment attck the the cloaked figures. He is quickley disabled and disarmed by them.
A third figure steps out from an alley (obviously backup in case it went wrong) and nods to the other two, "Durga, Zorthon and Keygrane have retrieved the other three. Take these two back the the base and be on the look out for the remaining intruder, he has not been found yet."

[ 07-08-2004, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 03:44 AM   #143
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: Androw is a Fighter/Mage, I'm the bard.
Old 07-08-2004, 05:58 AM   #144
shadowhound

OOC: Argh, thanks for that Bozos, uni is getting me confused again.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:57 PM   #145
bio
Dungeon Master

OOC:When will I be we be able to post
bio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 09:16 PM   #146
shadowhound

OOC: Soon enough Bio
Old 07-11-2004, 06:22 AM   #147
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: just keeping up with the amazing amount of OOCs in the last few days
Old 07-11-2004, 08:57 AM   #148
shadowhound

Alatariel, Ulest, Mithval, Keal & Bio
You feel a throbbing pain in your head as you wake up. Every movement makes you dizzy and it takes a moment to realize your surroundings.

You seem to be in a basement somewhere, your arms and legs are firmly chained down to the table beneath you in such a way that you can not escape. You also realise that all of your weapons have been removed from your body.

From where you are lieing you can see the heads of two orcs standing nearby. "Ah I see that the fools are awake." After a bit of straining you manage to see there is a gnome standing between the two orcs.

"Now we are going to do a bit of storytelling, you people tell me why the hell you would conduct a robbery without my permission and if I don't like the answers that you give then I will begin some more... imaginative methods of interregation."
Old 07-11-2004, 09:12 AM   #149
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel looks around the basement and is a bit confused by what the gnome is saying.
"Wait a minute. I would like to know something first, who are you, why are we here... and where exactly is here?"
She looks around the room again, trying to see if there is any possible form of escaping.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 08:27 PM   #150
shadowhound

Alatariel
"I am the one asking questions here, if you give me answers that explain why you were involved in a robbery without my permission I may answer some of yours."

Androw
You lean against the doorway and listen in to the conversation after following the cloaked men.