Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2002, 09:52 AM   #141
Melusine
Dracolisk

Clouds: good luck on the jury duty!!

Mouse: LOL, I've always thought of ironing as one of the least tedious of chores... Say, you wouldn't happen to like doing dishes, would you? We'd make a perfect team if you did [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Whew.... just walked half an hour through an apocalyptic downpour - Holland really IS a watery tart... I mean country. Gonna make myself a nice big pot of tea now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 09:56 AM   #142
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Whew.... just walked half an hour through an apocalyptic downpour - Holland really IS a watery tart... I mean country. Gonna make myself a nice big pot of tea now [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ahhhh..... Gotta love walks in the rain [img]smile.gif[/img] Water running through your hair, dripping off of your eyebrows and nose.... Feels wonderful in my opinion [img]smile.gif[/img] Unless of course it's absolutely freezing cold as well [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Mmmmm.... Tea, gotta love tea.

And Galadria, I saw your post, nicely done
Old 01-26-2002, 09:57 AM   #143
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Silly girl [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think you'll avoid wrinkledness for some years yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]

hehe, alright then. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll stay wrinkle-free for the time being..and my clothes will too, while mum has breath in her body.

Hi Melly! Ugh, I hate dishes. Come to think of it, I hate all chores. Anyone who likes chores? We'd make a perfect team.
Old 01-26-2002, 10:00 AM   #144
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Ahhhh..... Gotta love walks in the rain [img]smile.gif[/img] Water running through your hair, dripping off of your eyebrows and nose.... Feels wonderful in my opinion [img]smile.gif[/img] Unless of course it's absolutely freezing cold as well [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well yah, and that was the case (cold I mean). I liked it at first as well, but there was a really sharp, freezing wind, and that kind of spoiled it for me. Plus I'm quite prone to flu and colds lately so walking in the rainisn't the smartest thing I could do right now... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 10:02 AM   #145
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:

Well yah, and that was the case (cold I mean). I liked it at first as well, but there was a really sharp, freezing wind, and that kind of spoiled it for me. Plus I'm quite prone to flu and colds lately so walking in the rainisn't the smartest thing I could do right now... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope you don't get a cold [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't have that problem, I've already got one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Heh, Lioness, I think you've already found someone who'd happily do all your chores for you
Old 01-26-2002, 10:03 AM   #146
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

Hi Melly! Ugh, I hate dishes. Come to think of it, I hate all chores. Anyone who likes chores? We'd make a perfect team.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Good to see you, Lioness! Hope you've been doing ok [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't mind washing clothes or hanging them to dry (don't have a dryer) and like I said I don't mind ironing at all either. But I absolutely detest doing the dishes!! Yech!
Old 01-26-2002, 10:05 AM   #147
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

Mouse: LOL, I've always thought of ironing as one of the least tedious of chores... Say, you wouldn't happen to like doing dishes, would you? We'd make a perfect team if you did [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now Mel, don't get freaked, but I just happen to find doing dishes one of the least tedious of chores [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . To give you one example, we (me, brothers, sister in law etc.) tend to have a big Xmas meal at my parents, and I always do the washing up afterwards [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

If we can just agree on who does the dusting, hoovering etc. then who knows what might develop............

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 01-26-2002, 10:06 AM   #148
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

What I want to know is how you joined just one month before me, and have over 2 thousand more posts. I'm losing my touch... *sigh* To post or not to post, that is the question...

Well he joined a month after me and has 8 times as many posts....
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-26-2002, 10:07 AM   #149
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:

Now Mel, don't get freaked, but I just happen to find doing dishes one of the least tedious of chores [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . To give you one example, we (me, brothers, sister in law etc.) tend to have a big Xmas meal at my parents, and I always do the washing up afterwards [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

If we can just agree on who does the dusting, hoovering etc. then who knows what might develop............

ROTFL! Sounds like a perfect match
Hmmm.... I don't mind hoovering too much... so how do you feel about dusting
Old 01-26-2002, 10:07 AM   #150
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Good to see you, Lioness! Hope you've been doing ok [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't mind washing clothes or hanging them to dry (don't have a dryer) and like I said I don't mind ironing at all either. But I absolutely detest doing the dishes!! Yech!

I'm doing alright, Mel. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanx. *yawn* Pretty tired right now though... Noisy little brothers..up at 7 making noise... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Geez I hate Jan..lil bugger can't stay alive for one little second...