Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2002, 07:26 PM   #131
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
LOL @ Talthy. Lioness, you've come to grace us with your fewocious presence! (hugs) I wear skirts and dresses on 'nice' occasions, which pretty much limits them. But those short skirts and skimpy little tops are too much for a more (ahem) mature woman, even if I am in shape. On the other hand, cargo pants? I don't run all the time to try and look like a boy. I'll take jeans and khakis. But I like colorful tops, and all there were were awful pastel, mustardy and dark, or else plain white. Ugh.
Are you trying to tell me i'm a tom boy cause i wear cargo pants!? i stick my tongue out at you, madaam ! Plus the cargo pants i buy are actually in the female section of the store, so they look like female pants, just with extra pockets! And BTW im wearing jeans right now, couldnt ride my horsies if i didnt! so hehehe!
Old 04-07-2002, 07:29 PM   #132
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Neb and Tal.. can you guys take that stuff to the RP forum please? Bring your real life topics here and take the rp 'beating on each other' stuff to the other forum. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img] We actually have a few real life discussion going at the moment! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Galadria, I know! Kids have the nicest stuff but it costs nearly as much as adult clothing!

Noise.. LOL well my cats think of Thunder as a BIG noise, so I think they'd agree with Will!

Phil..er... no thanks! LOL Had enough of my OWN dentist this last month.. and my checkbook is not happy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2002, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 04-07-2002, 07:30 PM   #133
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Um Lioness.. you wanna slide into home in a skirt?! [/QB]
Nope, I was merely pointing out why I hate skirts (and all related). Although, when woman played in a pro league, they had to wear these stupid little skirts. *shudders* The agony... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey galadria! [img]smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I am forced to wear skirts on those "nice" occasions as well...grr...two coming up: a banquet ( ) and graduation. I remember being in third grade and telling my teacher I was going to wear jeans to my graduation. I'm still contemplating it.

Cargo pants are sooo comfy though. And sports pants. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 07:33 PM   #134
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Neb and Tal.. can you guys take that stuff to the RP forum please? Bring your real life topics here and take the rp 'beating on each other' stuff to the other forum. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img] We actually have a few real life discussion going at the moment! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Galadria, I know! Kids have the nicest stuff but it costs nearly as much as adult clothing!

Noise.. LOL well my cats think of Thunder as a BIG noise, so I think they'd agree with Will!

Phil..er... not thanks! LOL Had enough of my OWN dentist this last month.. and my checkbook is not happy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Whoops sorry... Um I mean, I'm innocent!
Hmmm, rl, I know... so, anything interesting, different or unusual happen to anyone recently?? Hope you're all ok, well, I've got to go see if Neb's posted back yet now.
Old 04-08-2002, 04:19 AM   #135
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I remember being in third grade and telling my teacher I was going to wear jeans to my graduation. I'm still contemplating it.
Do people have a problem with girls wearing Jeans to 'Out' things like that? Over here all the gals in my grade wear Jeans to just about everything the school holds.... so they actually have a problem with it?? and I thought EVERYBODY wore jeans to EVERYTHING when they were in grade 3..... hmmm.... Mayb I live in a very strange part of the world or something...... Neway How is everybody??
Old 04-08-2002, 05:30 AM   #136
Vampire

Hello people! *waves*
I want a HHHUUUGGGEEE Hot chocolate pleeeaasessee
Old 04-08-2002, 06:17 AM   #137
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

HellO!

Well HI everyone!

Anyways, sorry Galadria about the shopping disaster, I am happy Lady Blue that your date hehehehe and you are doing good and happily treading along the road... err yeah [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 07:16 AM   #138
Epona
Zartan

Back in London to find it's clouded over Damn typical. And my flight back was an endurance test to say the least - over 13 hours including waiting for my connecting flight - but at least I managed to get a little sleep despite the fact that they served breakfast when my body was telling me it was 2am. Decided I have to stay up until my usual bedtime to avoid the dreaded jetlag
Old 04-08-2002, 07:28 AM   #139
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:

Um Lioness.. you wanna slide into home in a skirt?!
A shame that I wasn't there to see it...
Old 04-08-2002, 09:23 AM   #140
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Bahamut, any luck on finding PS:T? I'm doing Fedsex quests in the Clerk's Ward, ging down to Under Sigil to fight those larvae whenever I get bored.
Hi, Avy (hugs him) Oops, I thought you saaid you wanted a hug. (gives him HUUUGE cup o' cocoa.)
Sephy, are you sure? She might have abraided her li'l tushie and then you would have been sorry.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society