Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2004, 10:58 PM   #131
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: For the sake of the story I will also be controlling several other NPCs.

IC: Two thieves step out of the building and look down at the dead guards, without a word one runs back into the building while the other stays outside.

"My lord, the guards have been killed. Shall I send out the hunters?"
"Yes, I want to know what is going on here. It seems that there has been a robbery at the mansion of one of our members... an unauthorised robbery."

Six robed figures slip out of the building and scatter into the night.
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 12:36 AM   #132
shadowhound

OOC: Also - I will need a full character write up for Bio's character if he is going to be involved. Plus the little stunt with the sword flash thing is a little too close to a munchkin move for my taste. Please tone it down a bit.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:15 AM   #133
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Noticing the guards just in time, Ulest whispers to Alatariel to follow him closely and quietly. They disappear into the darkness of a nearby alley and Ulest watches the two thieves talk, and then one of them runs into the building. Ulest realises that he's standing right next to the building and he jumps at a window. "Stay here, I won't be long." he enters the room and walks quietly around. Through an open door and hallway he sees the thief run into a nearby room. Ulest creeps behind and stops at a door, putting his ear at it. "It seems that there has been a robbery at the mansion of one of our members... an unauthorised robbery." he managed to hear. Bakilas betrayed us.. that wasn't for the guild, he set us up. Ulest starts walking backward, but he hears the door opening so he gets into the closest room and jumps out of it's window. Looking around, searching for Alatariel he whispers "Alatariel, where are you?"

[ 07-06-2004, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Bozos of Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 08:30 AM   #134
shadowhound

Ulest & Alatariel
When Ulest lands he sees two robed figures standing over the unconscious body of Alatariel. The first kneels and presses a blade to her throat, "Slowly remove your weapons and throw them to the ground, if you do not follow our instructions immediatly we will kill the girl."
------------------------------------
Keal, Bio & Mithval
The remaining theives start to move forward but stop when they see three robed figures moving closer. "Our employers would like a word with the three of you. If you come peacefully then you shall not be harmed and your friend will be looked after. If you resist then we can not promise your safety."

OOC: Once a character is knocked out that character will not wake up until it is indicated by the DM (AKA: me)

[ 07-06-2004, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 07-06-2004, 08:37 AM   #135
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Alatariel follows Ulest into the dark alleyway.
"Ok, don't be too long" She whispers.

Alatariel leans against the wall, but then notices that there is a light coming from around the corner... she walks towards the light and around the corner.
She shouldn't have followed that light, for there were two robed men around the corner.
The two robed men start attacking Alatrariel, she tried to use her magic, but her powers were still weak, so she starts to run back to where Ulest climbed through the window.
She is about to call out for Ulest, but then she feels a huge pain on the back of her head.
She falls to the ground, barely conscious.

Alatariel feels a knife against her throat, but that is all she feels, she can not see nor hear.
She falls into a deep sleep.

[ 07-06-2004, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Lauren ]
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 11:09 AM   #136
bio
Dungeon Master

OK
Bio
class-mage/ranger
allience-neutral
strength14
con15
int17
cha13
dex15
Bio has always been trying to come up with new spells of his own, but then he realised that he would need to master the art of the mage before he could do that. So he gave up after a while and had his brother teach him how to use the sword.
With a very high mage level, he developed his golden sword and his brothers silver sword, wich allowes them to release a powerful attack.
bio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 12:27 PM   #137
Sythe
Ra

Before all the trouble started Androw quickily recited an arcane incantation of invsibility. Just as when he was about to flee the streets when the trouble started to brew he thought. Was Keal assumptions correct about Bakilas? Or was Keal simply jepordizing everything. If Androw fled he would never know and with no gold. Still in his invisible state he quietly stalked Ulest and Alatariel. When Ulest went through the window he waited but kept some distance between Alatariel for fear he might be discovered. He blinked and saw a light and he saw that Alatariel noticed it as well. She started to follow and went around the corner and soon after started running back. One of the hooded figures moved fast and hit her over the head with a strong fist. And he put a knife to her throat just as Ulest came out the window. "Slowly remove your weapons and throw them to the ground, if you do not follow our instructions immediatly we will kill the girl." Androw put his hand on his blade and thought I shall make my move depending on Ulest's actions.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:28 PM   #138
Keal

"How do we know you'll help him, as far as I'm concerned you're the same as the inn keeper." Keal draws his sword and jumps over the robed figure. He slices his sword through the thing's body, but it doesn't seem to harm the creature at all. "It's impossible. You can't beat it." As soon as he realises that he is thrown out to the street. He notices Bio and Mithval landing next to him. "Come on, right now we have to help Mithval." He picks the gnome up and signals his brother to follow and runs twards the building he saw the necklace in and climbed up to the top.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 07:18 PM   #139
shadowhound

Keal, Bio & Mithval
As you run you hear three snaps, suddenly Keal is hit in the leg by a cross bow bolt. Mithval and Bio are also both hit in the arm. You manage to make it another few steps before everything starts to get fuzzy and you fall.

The last sensation you feel is of being picked up and carried away. Then everything goes black.

ooc: You have been knocked out and will remain in this state until indicated.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:22 PM   #140
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
You have been knocked out and will remain in this state until indicated.
OOC: When did I wake up in the first place? From the all these posts, it seems as though I am awake. The arrow to the stomach was supposed to knock me unconscious.

[ 07-07-2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote