Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2004, 01:37 PM   #131
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Friday already...ack! *checks list of things still to do, screams and runs off*
Old 03-26-2004, 02:52 PM   #132
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Friday already...ack! *checks list of things still to do, screams and runs off*
LOL, time slipping away on ya, Cloudy? Don't worry, if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 08:42 PM   #133
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hmm, watch it, Azred, or you will be posting every two weeks. Good morning, all. Luvian, that's simple. Talk to the first one that smiles at you. If neither of them smiles at you, take off.
They both are interested...

But I'm doing good now... I don't run off crying anymore when I see them...
Old 03-26-2004, 09:18 PM   #134
SomeGuy
Unicorn

School sucks. Always will. Nearly snapped today, on my lasy nerve. Don't you just hate it when someone you thought was your friend acts like an ass when he's around certain people? I nearly beat his face in, but I restrained myself after one punch. I'm not gonna take it anymore, because it's total BS.Mum finally found out I get depressed and frustrated and angry all the time, spent nearly half an hour crying in her arms. Still pissed off and mad. Thought I'd let you know. later.

-SomeGuy
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-27-2004, 12:18 AM   #135
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Yeah, Elif, it has been too long since I have gotten to Colorado, myself. Prettiest state in the USA, California be damned. (Sorry, Jen)
S'ok Bill, I love Colorado much more than Cali (me being more snow than beach oriented [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). But how many other states in the US have the beach, mountians, and desert all within 2 hours drive from one central location?

[ 03-27-2004, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:26 AM   #136
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
School sucks. Always will. Nearly snapped today, on my lasy nerve. Don't you just hate it when someone you thought was your friend acts like an ass when he's around certain people? I nearly beat his face in, but I restrained myself after one punch. I'm not gonna take it anymore, because it's total BS.Mum finally found out I get depressed and frustrated and angry all the time, spent nearly half an hour crying in her arms. Still pissed off and mad. Thought I'd let you know. later.

-SomeGuy
I feel your pain...

It's nice that your mother is now aware of your problems. Talking will help you a lot.

I've been through rough times too when I was a teenager. If you want to talk or need any advice with your problems feel free to ask, I'll be happy to help.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:30 AM   #137
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well people's I need your help. I'm suffering from two addictions now. One is tangerine flavored altoids and the other is my .hack//sign cd.
Had you guy's goin for a split second there didn't I? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways on to the good news. This past wednesday my former youth pastor (former cuz I'm not a youth anymore, well not age-wise anyway) asked me to take leadership of one of our middle-school guys bible studies. Well, he asked if I might be interested anyways, but that's pretty much the same thing. But anyways that's pretty cool. Also as of this week we have our permanent occupancy license for the new building so we can do what we want with it now. Also this weekend marks our official grand opening services.

Someguy, I kinda understand how you feel. The only difference being that I never actually told anyone what I was going through and I did snap, a couple of times actually. Anyways hope your situation finds a way to improve. I'll keep you in my prayers.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-27-2004, 02:21 PM   #138
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Yeah, Elif, it has been too long since I have gotten to Colorado, myself. Prettiest state in the USA, California be damned. (Sorry, Jen)
S'ok Bill, I love Colorado much more than Cali (me being more snow than beach oriented [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). But how many other states in the US have the beach, mountians, and desert all within 2 hours drive from one central location? [/QUOTE]Don't get me wrong, California is #2 on my list, mainly for having San Francisco and Big Sur in it, and the Coast Highway, best drive I have ever taken, for San Fran to Cambria. Gorgeous!
Old 03-28-2004, 01:51 AM   #139
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ya, that is a nice drive, forget which freeway it is, maybe the 1 or the 101. Folks and I took a drive up to Napa Valley and beyond for some summer camping. I had like no fun at all in Napa, but it was a pretty drive, when I wasn't asleep, lol.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:54 AM   #140
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

It's Hwy 1, can't remember if it's California or U.S. Interstate 101 is inland, not nearly so pretty. I't a lot more fun for the drivewr than the drivee, so Laurie says.