Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 08:59 PM   #131
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: I had absolutely the best costume on the block. I was the sorceress to end all sorceresses.)

In this moment of chaos and confusion, Maverick slips away, to where, none would know.

~She curses under her breath.~ "A million things happen at once and I cannot take part in but one!" ~She laughs, stepping calmly into the cold night air.~ "Perhaps that is for the best." ~She looks about for signs of her comrades, not seeing any. She shakes her head and begins a peaceful walk through the city, feeling at ease. Thoughts trail to her past.~ "I wonder what's happening in Ravenwood? Or with Arrakis? Or Li?" ~She smiles, looking to the stars contently.~ "I should return there soon. My heart aches for home." ~She sighs, her eyes looking depressed around her.~

(ooc: It's probably best that somebody jump in on her now. Otherwise she'll walk around aimlessly and get into trouble. ~hint hint Deiter!~ Other than that, I've gotta say g'night. MAYBE one more post. Don't count on it.)
Old 10-31-2001, 09:33 PM   #132
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I'm back...um lets just say checking out that creepy house didn't go well...

He looked around and didn't see any of his comrades. Take one look the other way and they all melt away. Deiter thought to himself as he went off to look for Chani. The city seemed to be as quiet as a tome after all that had happened today so far. Our it could just be me... Lost in thought, he wasn't looking where he was going and ran into the half elf, who seemed lost it thought herself. Snapeing out of his own, he looked over at who he had ran into. Meeting her eyes he smiled"You know, I was hopeing to run into you...but not like this." He grinned a little at her startled look.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 09:37 PM   #133
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Larry - if you see this, check your home email. I've sent you another message. )

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 10:39 PM   #134
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry and Sephi continue to wander the city streets, looking for Mistral until Larry noticed that they were near the Garden that he had told Sephi about, earlier. Motioning for him to follow, Larry makes his way toward the garden, to his little statue.
Not believing his eyes, he could swear that he was looking at the back of Mistral, kneeling down near the base of the statue, but it was too far away to be sure yet. With his new companion Sephi following, Larry picked up his pace in the direction of the statue...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 10:48 PM   #135
mistral4543

She closes her eyes tightly, hugging Isabeau as closely as she can without actually hurting her. Rubbing her cheeks against the hawk's, she plants numerous kisses on her beak.

~ Thank you for coming back, Isabeau... I love you... ~ A gush of warmth swirls between mistress and familiar ~
Old 10-31-2001, 10:50 PM   #136
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Just as Larry and Sephi get near the temple grounds, they spot guards on duty. They were probably stepping up security, due to the fact that a building had just blown up. Attempting to just walk past got them nowhere. The guards intercepted Larry and his huge friend, and stated 'er, Where are you runnin' off to? Nobody is passing through this 'ere gate...the lady inside said no visitors.
Yes sir, but if you will excuse me, that looks like my lady-friend in there and I need to know that she is alright.
The guard drew a blade out...
"I said....she don't want anyone entering the gardens! Go away, or I will have ye arrested for making trouble and chasing lasses about.
Defeated, Larry turns and walks over to a nearby bench and quietly waits...and pouts.
Soon, the strange person in the garden had gone, and had not passed by them as she had left.

"Now, how am I going to find her...I have no idea where to look."

Old 10-31-2001, 11:00 PM   #137
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night guys

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-31-2001, 11:07 PM   #138
mistral4543

"Shall we go now, Isabeau?" ~ Mistral whispers softly to her familiar. Isabeau blinks her eyes and rests contentedly in her arms. Her heart now as light as the wings of a butterfly, she gets up and returns to the inner sanctum of the temple...

Half an hour later, she emerges from the temple, thoroughly cleaned up and ready to go. Isabeau continues in her comfortable position of being embraced, savouring every moment of their closeness.

Casting a gentle smile at her hawk, she looks up and begins walking towards her destination...
Old 10-31-2001, 11:13 PM   #139
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Larry, Sephi is an elf, and not very muscled. he goes for speed, not strength, so 'huge friend' isnt really accurate... thieving isnt really a profession for a huge guy, even fighter/thief. anyways...

Sephi, seeing at how disappointed Larry was at not being able to get into the temple, quickly comes up with an idea. Tapping Jarlaxle's ring on his finger, he quickly asks Where do you think that she might be? With a grin, he places his fingers around it, preparing to act on Larry's next command.
Old 10-31-2001, 11:15 PM   #140
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...too bad this forum does not support the Tenguar Quenya font characters. It will only work in Word and Excel.
Mistral...another e-mail is on its way...
Do you have ICQ???

edit...Sephi...to answer your question,,,I will have to wait to see where Mistral's destination is, as she described above...

edit #2...Let me guess, Mistral...you may be going to lunch in about 30 minutes....... yes or no?