Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2001, 09:11 PM   #131
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hmm, this almost went onto the second gd page. Won't let that happen. Anyway, no one seems to care about this guild today, oh well, not to be mean. ANyway, Lets do an RPG thing, like a quest, i'm starting to itch from no evil fighting. Oh, Barb, if you need a nice guildhouse, I can build one for you, or renevate it, just need 1000 gp. Thanks, PM me to tell me what you want it to be like, and I'll make it grand, just go to Online Roleplaying, and check out Aerie Temple 6, and you'll see the job i did on it.!!!!! Anywho, lets all have a nice dinner. Uh, i don't know, I'm REALLY BORED PEOPLE!!!! So i am kinda going crazy.
Old 11-30-2001, 09:19 PM   #132
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just click on edit/delete at the top of the post. Then choose delete in top corner of the next screen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2001, 09:52 PM   #133
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I agree with SecretMaster, I think that we have enough members now to do a quest, or some such worthy adventure against evil. Anything lets just do something. As I said befor Barb it's your show, we are but followers. Lead us into the fight against evil oh honourable one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2001, 12:00 AM   #134
SecretMaster
Apophis

Thanks Cloudy, anyway thats a really nice sig pic there dresdan. Barb, do what you want, but I say its time to test my mettle. But in the meatime, I have thieving to do....
Old 12-01-2001, 05:04 AM   #135
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Hmm, this almost went onto the second gd page. Won't let that happen. Anyway, no one seems to care about this guild today, oh well, not to be mean. ANyway, Lets do an RPG thing, like a quest, i'm starting to itch from no evil fighting. Oh, Barb, if you need a nice guildhouse, I can build one for you, or renevate it, just need 1000 gp. Thanks, PM me to tell me what you want it to be like, and I'll make it grand, just go to Online Roleplaying, and check out Aerie Temple 6, and you'll see the job i did on it.!!!!! Anywho, lets all have a nice dinner. Uh, i don't know, I'm REALLY BORED PEOPLE!!!! So i am kinda going crazy.

Yeah Okay go for it.

By the way, I am making a quest for us all which involves lots of roleplaying. Ceck out the thread in the Roleplay forum called 'The GOTH Adventure.
Old 12-01-2001, 08:43 AM   #136
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

We now have our own forum, go here
Old 12-01-2001, 09:46 AM   #137
Campino

all the best to my former guild comrades,i'm going on a crusade
i must do alone.Guess i'm a loner after all!No hard feelings,and God bless the GOTH.
Old 12-01-2001, 09:52 AM   #138
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Campino:
all the best to my former guild comrades,i'm going on a crusade
i must do alone.Guess i'm a loner after all!No hard feelings,and God bless the GOTH.

WHAT!
No, you cant leave now, we just got our own forum!
Awww, well, good luck then on your crusade then, we are all gonna miss you!
PS. Whats the crusade?

see ya!
Old 12-01-2001, 09:54 AM   #139
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Do you mean you quit the guil Campino? WHY?
Old 12-01-2001, 12:04 PM   #140
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

probably for the same reasons that i am considering it. im sure there is lots of good to be done, and im tired of sitting around the barracks, playing spades with the others. i killed a mouse today using a magic missle, just for the experience. practice alone gets old fast. i need EVIL to kill.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century