Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2004, 11:25 PM   #121
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc-
Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
umm... You know Ryokos powers? Its just like that.
Wicked.

ic-
"Why?" Hikari asked the tank, a questioning look on her face. The tank obviously wasn't used to this answer and did not respond. "I mean, what if we were shipwrecked or something, and had no way of getting off the island? It's not quite fair to attack us if we aren't here by choice! And what counts as being 'off the island'? Can I just go stand in the water along the shore? I mean, the water isn't part of the land, so I wouldn't technically be on the island... If I was to get off the island in order not to be annihilated, where would I go? You should at least give me an answer to that! You can't just order someone off if they don't know where to go otherwise! My name's Hikari, what's yours?"

The positai continued to rattle off questions to the now thoroughly confused tank.

[ 09-10-2004, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 11:30 PM   #122
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Tatsuko inwardly rolled her eyes and groaned. She didn't want to make any movements that would cause the tank to immediately go on the offensive, so mentally the aasimar decided on her plan of action. Use partner as distraction. Locate weakness. Shift to weakness. Destroy.

So far the first part of the plan was working... Tatsuko began to scan for any possible weaknesses or flaws in the tank's design, besides its intelligence level. If they were lucky, somehow Hikari would come up with an option besides leaving or becoming "annihilated." Although Tatsuko had no future plans of doing either one.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 02:07 AM   #123
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Tatsuko reasoned that the tanks main flaw was getting blowed up... so she fired an energy blast with her soul cell directly down its barrel... It exploded violently lighting some of the nearby trees on fire. She smiled at this... but quickly jumepd back in horror, as 20 more gun barrels accompanied witht he sound of multiple tank treads burst forth from the forest. It seemed that there was an army of said tanks protecting the island... Then at once the sky began to shift around... Suddenly a strange man who seemed to be decked out in black shiney armor phased onto the island directly in betweeen Tatsuko and the tanks...
-------------------------
You arrive on an island and see many primitive tanks which appear to be guarding something... you realize now that the soul cell you detected was being weilded by a run-of-the-mill Plane cutter...

You hear hive mind echo inside your thoughts...

"What are members of the poletzai and lylock doing on the island? I detect BOTH signatures... destroy these few tanks and question their motives immediatley!!"

Kaerban waves his hand and the tanks burst into flame from the inside out and explode... black smoke billows intot he sky... He slowly turns and looks directly at the Plane Cutter and the Positai... The sunlight reflected off poitns of his black armor only making him appear all the more menacing to Tatsuko and Hikari...

Suddely Kaerban detects movement in the large sum of soul cells... nearby... You turn and notice... MASAKARI KAI... Coming out of the cave... He has a look of furiousness in his eyes... Kai doesnt even notice you at first... he looks up into the sky and shouts "DAMNIT SHINO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The hive mind leaps into your thoughts again...

"Kill him! kill him now!!!"

Kai quickly straightens his posture and looks directly at Kaerban...

"Who are you?"
---------------

On the ship as you near the island you are only 10 minutes sail away from the shore now, you see several fires on the island with billowing black smoke... an incredibly powerfull shout echoes from the island, you can just make out "SHINO!!! Where are you!!!!" echoing from the distance... This wakes up several people who were resting on board to regain their strengthe... There is a very ominous feeling coming from the island now... moreso than there had ever been before...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 02:38 AM   #124
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"MASAKARI KAAIII! I WILL MASSACRE YOU!" Kaerban screamed and shot into the air, crashing himself into Kai. In the air, while falling, Kaerban's jets aimed downwards and then, a foot above ground, upwards, and he let Kai crash on the ground. Landing a few feet away, Kaerban said "Gate!" and a vortex appeared on his right. He placed his right hand inside, and took out a Soul Corruptor*. A black ray erupted from the gun and hit where Kai was a moment ago, but hit nothing. Kaerban looked around to see where Kai dodged.
*Soul Corruptor - looks like a high-tech minigun. It leaks and then feedbacks Soul cell energy in the form of dark energy. Any kind of advanced energy cell is feedbackable, but Soul cell is most destructive. OK?
Old 09-11-2004, 04:30 AM   #125
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

There actually is an energy type which is the absolute oposite of Soul cell energy which balances it and it's Dark matter. So your weapon fits into the schematic just fine.

The sound of jets in the air echoes and soon a grey blur plummets from the sky and lands on the beach creating a huge wave of sand to rush by, Kai lifts his arms up and souts "Gate!" Suddenly 10 Weapons fall on the ground and him in a circle, he falls to his knees and 8 of his tentacles grasp weapons while he places two in his hands and his remaining 2 tentacles act as movemnet jets. Kai points all 10 weapons directly at Kaerban and they fire a mix of Fission and light blasts which seem to only bounce off of his armor. Kai stands for a moment awestruck... he quickly glances at the Positai and Aasimar on the beach and then says "Damnit! You people are just getting in my way!" With another large shockwave he shoots up into the air and then splits across the sea, leaving a streak of large waves as he exits.

------

The boat is suddenly struck by a large wave that almost tips it over and the sound of a sonic boom pases by...
Old 09-11-2004, 07:21 AM   #126
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR 64

Struggling to keep the ship afloat after the massive wave struck it the android analyzed the data he was getting from the island.

"There is a great battle going on on the island. I think we should proceed with caution."
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 07:48 AM   #127
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OOC: Actually kai just flew off the island leaving only the 3 people who were there and looking for Kai, unfortunetly he flew away so quickly none of them managed to get their word across to him, especially not the guy who wanted to kill Kai [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, you're now going to be nearing the island with just the two harmless folks on it, who will probably be mroe than happy to run into you, as was planned. Since you dont know the exact happenings on the island your words are played from the perfect perspective, i just through you might want to know in case you didnt that you wont have anything to fight when you really arrive, but by all means please get on the sialdn with your guns ready to shoot at anything that moves [img]tongue.gif[/img]

PS: Bozos in case you didnt see my post on the last page, i suggest you chase after kai, unless you'd rather deal with the harmless lookin' Posetai and Aasimar on the siland with you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-11-2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 09-11-2004, 09:23 AM   #128
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: I saw. Pursuit mode.
Kaerban left a shimmering trace as he teleported infront of Kai, trying to latch onto him. Masakari's weapons slowed down Kaerban and alloewd Kai to pass by him. Kaerban activated his own jets and raced after Kai. Dodging the various weapons fire to avoid being slowed down, Kaerban extended one of his own tentacles and held his Soul Corruptor in his right hand and tentacle and yelled "Gate!". A moving vortex appeared next to him and he pulled out another Corruptor out of it. He extended another tentacle to help hold it, and unleashed the guns at Kai. He knew that he shortened his flight by teleporting, and all he had to do now was stay behind Masakari, because sooner or later, he must land.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:42 AM   #129
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Kai turned to him in mid air, he seemed calm and unafected by Kaerban's attempts at shooting him.
(Ooc you don't have tentacles by thew ay seeing as you're not an Aasimar Cruisader)
He looked at the weapons in hands and said "you fool..."

With a wave of his hand the guns in Kaerban's hands went critical and exploded.

Kai revealed that, as you are able to manipulate fire... he manipulates dark matter...
---------------------------
The ship arrives, you exit tthe boat and find a positai and an aasimar on the beach, both seem a little dumbfounded... The beach is littered with burn marks and craters and the forest seems decimated only recently... You also spot a cave opening like the one the Diviner told you about...

(Ok Character interatctions... GO!)
Old 09-11-2004, 09:51 AM   #130
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR 64

It seemed that the battle, the sounds of which he had heard was over. Only the visible signs betrayed that a great carnage had happened. A positai and an aasimar were on the beach. Not knowing who they were the android approached cautiously and addressed them from a respectable distance, while staying on the ready to act against them.

"Who are you two? What are you doing here?"
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote