Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 09:25 AM   #121
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Jeromito, you are indeed a great hunter (ahem) and a great flatterer... hehehe

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 07-25-2001, 09:34 AM   #122
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Bahamut - my sister was killed by a drunk driver 14 years ago. She played Highland pipes, and I remember her marching up and down the beach late at night playing to the stars.
Your last poem wasnt bad - but you are right. It wasn't as good as you CAN do. Horrible aren't I Keep writing, save what you have written and look at it again after a few days - always rewrite. This way you will keep getting better and better.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
THE ABYSS - FREE FORM ROLEPLAYING
http://pub76.ezboard.com/btheabyss40673
Old 07-25-2001, 09:41 AM   #123
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Those are the types of things I would cry about... I can imagine it. And to be killed by a drunk driver right? It makes it look like... more of a waste rather than something else...

The last poem was a simple one... but I have to agree with you. But unfortunately I do not rewrite, I just edit a few. I believe that you should write whatever come out, and that is how I felt, not so good, my mind unfocused. It showed it, and that is one the powers of writing... see beyond the painted words... Anyways, that is my opinion.

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 09:51 AM   #124
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Well *i* liked it!

------------------
Old 07-25-2001, 09:55 AM   #125
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thanx jeromito!

Kiwi, I cannot help but feel sorry which should have been placed 14 years ago... hehe sorry. Sometimes reminiscing really is a drag... I am sucker for memories, so...

Where are your poems?

------------------

Old 07-25-2001, 09:12 PM   #126
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Just wanted to say I am enjoying reading this thread, tho I haven't posted on it for some time. Very interesting work you're all doing. Thank you for sharing!

I like the bits of back-n-forth discussion too.. nice to hear other's interpretations ...

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-17-2001).]
Old 07-25-2001, 09:33 PM   #127
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
I am real
And I dream otherwise
"Good morning to you Isabel."
"Good morning to you too Ryan."

A dream of a joy-filled life
A dream on where time is non-existent
Void and Null
A smile is made...

"Hey, Bel, wanna got out and eat?"
"Sure Ry, I'd love to."
It sounds so real
But the dream says otherwise

The dream where anything happens
As long as your will binds you to it
Locked, trapped in a world
You never want to ever let go

"Ry, I have something to tell you..."
"What is it Bel?"
"I think... I think I am.. falling for you."
"Oh, really now, I do think so too on my part..."

The longing fulfilled
In this short, real, not real dream
Time strikes back
And you are awakened.

That was awsome man! I have a song simlar to that. IT is somthing along the lines off:

I am so lost, I am so blind. I cant see straight, lost in fantasy, blinded by reality. Changing all the time, depressed always, never found, you never see. I dont know mabye its just me

I dont know why I am always lost, everything comes with a cost, If I could go back, would I change, or would I stay the same. Im lost so lost, never see, never have the moment, never have the time. Always my own person, never in the main.

Always alone, never with popularty. Never staryed away from my way, never walked into the new craze.

Lost I am, found never thought of. Its just me.

I am so lost, I am so blind.

I am so lost, I am so blind. I cant see straight, lost in fantasy, blinded by reality. Changing all the time, depressed always, never found, you never see. I dont know mabye its just me

Its to late now, I cant be, lost in reality. Cool never I was, my own person I am. Dont wanna be, dont feel sorry. All fo you could never see, ever see.

Fun to be around, happy to see, alone in my room talking to my self.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-26-2001, 10:06 AM   #128
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Aww GR... that was great!

I have one here, but i guess it is back to typical pathetic posting for a while!!!

Frozen Moment

The most awaited time in your life
Has come quicker than anticipated
Nervousness doesn't overwhelm
And you both dance...

The light surrounding brightens its glow
It reflects also from this body close to yours
Holding her waist
Time staggers, the flows halted partially

Everything goes slowly yet surely

The light touching her face, magnifying her radiance
The sweet song played with passion in the background
Darkness scatters, powerless
And the edges of mistake are gone

All I see, tranquility and serentiy, to perfection

Wishing it would last a lifetime
Or hoping something better will happen afterward
But for whatever the tides of fate may bring
On that night,

I was hers and she was mine...

------------------

Old 08-10-2001, 03:42 PM   #129
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

You are perfect
And I am not
It is tragic

You wanted the perfect time
And I cannot wait
For your perfect time, place, whatever

I just had to
let go
Of all that has been hidden here inside of me...

I am sorry, I am sorry
30 seconds before you go
I will say I am sorry

It is sort of like a song thing but made a lil poetic... whatever

------------------

Old 08-11-2001, 04:13 PM   #130
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Glad to able to post my songs and peoms here again, those wear awsome ryan, you have some real talent

Chance

He don’t know who he is. He don’t know what he is doing. He dose not know what it means to go.

He dose not know when the lighting crashes. He doesn’t understand. He doesn’t know he is building his cage.

I can go back. Should I? Is it really that big a deal? Here is my chance to change the course of my time. Here is my chance to keep it the same. I can go back, would I ever?

The Dreams mean something. My course was chosen. I can go back, it is not to late. Here is my chance. Here is my chance.

It wide open, the pros, the cons, the plus, the minus. My course, my chance. The Dream is a Province. All the series of the dreams , all the time thinking, here it is, wide open.

My course, my chance. My Honor, my emotion. My Hate, my loneliness. My Love, its not there.

The Dreams mean something. My course was chosen. I can go back, it is not to late. Here is my chance. Here is my chance.

4 Years, maybe not five. To little time to ponder upon. Still not too late. The place, the prison, seems welcoming.

Tears of memory’s stream down into the river of time. Tears of memory’s make there own ocean. The Dream, happens. Nothing more then thoughts says they. Its something more.

Its something more

Its something more.

Broken Dreams, crumble too the dust. Dusk fades in, as I ponder again. Stay says my honor, go says my Depression. Say the prayers. Look ahead of you, See what will happen. I have not that knowledge.

Ponder the Dreams, There is a Chance, all this is in one night.

Rest.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be