Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 03:28 PM   #121
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

The KFA disbanded... I guess my services aren't needed here any more. But what to do now? I don't have anywhere else left to go...
Old 10-06-2001, 03:36 PM   #122
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

We could find a way to get you into this story Ace, if Killing Spree and Larry don't mind.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 03:52 PM   #123
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Hey guys I have to go, I'll be back in a hour or two. See ya then

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 03:54 PM   #124
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry ponders the seriousness of his decision.

"It is all about bringing peace to our lives, and setting things into the right. Both of us could make a sacrifice, I lose my blades only to be returned with one that is to be your sacrifice to me. Thus, we can put an end to the clan battles we have both suffered through and the blades will be where they were meant to be.
Is that what I am to understand"

Larry holds out the twin Scimitars, hilt first to each respective new owner...knowing that no other option seemed as likley to be correct.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 04:43 PM   #125
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Tks for your reply, Larry. I'll definitely follow this thread in terms of reading it, but if I find I can't keep up with fitting into the plot, then so be it. Have fun and do keep up with it, guys.)

Mistral wakes up with an involuntary jerk and she glances about. It is daybreak, and the new day almost symbolises a new beginning. Anxious to get out of the forest as soon as possible, she sets off right away.

All is peaceful and quiet as she briskly continues ahead. When the thirst gets unbearable, she begins hunting for some source of water. Thank goodness I am physically as fit as when I was a full-fledged kensai; all these years of persistent training have paid off... After a while, she chances upon a creek. Greedily, she cups some water and drinks from it.

The creek seems to lead generally back in the direction of the city. Rejuvenated, Mistral begins sprinting along the creek. Before long, she spots 3 figures about 100 feet away and pauses momentarily; one of them seems vaguely familiar. Now where have I seen that before...

Walking towards the figures slowly, she takes a second look. Well, I'll be... it's the bartender and he's alive! As realisation dawns on her, she stiffens.

I wonder if they've seen me...

Old 10-06-2001, 04:45 PM   #126
Vampire

Can someone explain to me what has happened to the KFA thread?

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 04:48 PM   #127
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

a new one the old had 250 post

so they moved it here

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-06-2001, 04:52 PM   #128
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

~This is in reference to you, Mistral...since you are the only one within the area...

Larry hears a rustling in the trees, and realizes that his two unseemingly companions have as well.
They pretend that they heard nothing for the moment.
Maybe it is nothing, and maybe it is hostile.
Only time can tell...
They continue their interaction, Larry passing his twin Scimitars to their rightful owners and receiving the Blue-hued Katana in return.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 04:59 PM   #129
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Wait a minute , Mistral considers her options, I rescued that bartender! By all counts, he should not bear hostility to me. Of course, if they turn out to be hooligans, then I shall have to put up another fight... yet another one where I may die from an empty stomach! ~Grumbles inwardly~

Curiousity gets the better of her; she decides to risk her position and calls out:

"Hello there!"
Old 10-06-2001, 05:10 PM   #130
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Not being able to ignore a call out for attention...Larry and his two companions turn toward the sound...
Larry recognizes this person from somewhere...ahh yes, the one that brought Kaz to the temple for healing.

"Well met! Come and join us."

ooc...sorry but I am having to speak for K.S and Deiter as well...

------------------

---------------------