Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2002, 04:51 PM   #121
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
this topics insane. it *was* funny, but now its not, bannans? are u ppl crazy?!
of course not. poultry produce and fruit are the future in weaponry for world domination

Old 06-06-2002, 05:00 PM   #122
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sorry due to inter-service rivalry only Marine personel can be ummm entertained by my errr train with my female marines. Madman Rogovich is a token Marine who I hereby promote to Private with all honors due to him.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:07 PM   #123
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

HEY!!! I'm gone for two days and you guys hijack my thread! BAH! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Back to what this thread was MADE for....
Recuiting people into the GREAT ARMY!

Aviendha, The Great Army is going to take over the world, but we kinda need people to do that, so we are recruiting. There are several groups you can join...

The Opratives--Help overthrow your government and you will be rewarded with large areas of land and positions of power.

The Legions of Darkness--The Legions are our "Black Ops" group. They are further subdivided into:
1.)The Blood Hand Faction--Our sniper, and assasing division.

2.)The Standard Legionaires--Standard Legionaires equal to the Navy Seals in the U.S. The Legionaires also take care of recon and espionage.

3.)Disciples of Chaos--The smallest faction of the Legions. It has chaos reign in countries that have not yet pledged to the Supreame Commander.

4.)The Dark Order--Our secret police

Then we have the Standerd groups, like the army, navy, and air-force

Marines--Duh. I wonder what they are.

Global Coastal Defense--G.C.G. the equivalent of the Coast Guard but for the entire world.

Those are the postitions. Land is only awarded to opratives and members of the Legions. The people who are in the Legions only get land once they have proved themselvs worthy of it.

Uh there is a problem about Australia. Uh.... we probloly arn't going to get it. We signed a deal with DeathMage's army stationed in Austalia. It said that if they help us take over the world, they can keep the lands they conquer. And they uh.... are from Austalia. So they are probloy going to get it. The only open countries left that are of great power are Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, and about all of S. America. (I checked with the Supreame commander on Italy and its also avaliable)

You can be a commander of a division of the Legions. (Blood Hand is taken tho) Or a high ranking member in any other area, except the Marines. Thats also taken.

**NOTE** This thread is most likely going to be moved to the RP Board... This is just a heads up!
Old 06-06-2002, 06:12 PM   #124
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok South America looks good to me! Can I have it?
Old 06-06-2002, 06:27 PM   #125
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

I didn't mean ONE person could have ALL of S. America. But I remembered I didn't assign you any land. Opps.

If you want a part of the world to govern in S. America... How about Brazil and their all-star soccer team??

Or do you want a different place?
Old 06-06-2002, 06:40 PM   #126
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Brazil is perfect! An EXCELLENT "training area" also!!! We await your orders!
Old 06-06-2002, 06:50 PM   #127
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Exellent LoA. *Shakes LoA's hand to finalize the deal*

Right now we need more recruits. Once we have enough we can move into the next phase of our plan. I will notify you about any new developments.

And I have one task for you. I'm signing off, and I don't want this thread hijacked agian. I'm appointing you to make sure it dosent happen. Oh, and make sure no one trys to cause chaos in our ranks agian. (I'm not namming any names.... LEGOLAS)
Old 06-06-2002, 07:07 PM   #128
lroyo

Then I make an official request to be the Commander of the Disciples of Chaos! As for land, if I can't have Australia, then I will take what I am given. It is the war that is of ultimate importance. Where do I sign!

Old 06-07-2002, 04:24 AM   #129
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

u ppl *really* are crazy.... still it sounds fun. now my initial doubt has gone, may as request admitance, as a General? lol; I WANT POWER! maybe I should revert to my other name.... "Dark Pyscher..." lol; hows this for a title? 'General Psyker; Shadow..'something...blah blah blah, I cant be bothered to finish this, but to summerise, may I join you?
Old 06-07-2002, 06:20 AM   #130
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
u ppl *really* are crazy.... still it sounds fun. now my initial doubt has gone, may as request admitance, as a General? lol; I WANT POWER! maybe I should revert to my other name.... "Dark Pyscher..." lol; hows this for a title? 'General Psyker; Shadow..'something...blah blah blah, I cant be bothered to finish this, but to summerise, may I join you?
Well, I'd say the army really does need generals who can be bothered to finish what they start

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hi Sir M.!

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!