Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 06:27 PM   #121
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Oh no. Uh-uh. No-way Calaethis. Whacky is one of the best fighters I have ever had the honour to fight. What he has done to the elves is unthinkable though. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

Blood Hand Faction members will deal with him soon enough, but I'm not going agianst him agian. Not while he has that.... that.... pitchfork!

I'm not immortal mind you, and being killed kinda isn't my style. sorry. Now if you were going after someone ELSE then SURE! No problem... but uh..... no.

EDIT: You will have to do some considerable convincing to change my stance Calaethis. Considerable.

[ 08-24-2002, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:27 PM   #122
whacky
Emerald Dragon

CD i'd prefer if you shup up cause you're a fool, Felix is coming with an army to kill you amd take Kaltia hostage, try to save your mistress "elf with no sense of honor". * evil laugh Muhahahah*
Old 08-24-2002, 06:32 PM   #123
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
CD i'd prefer if you shup up cause you're a fool, Felix is coming with an army to kill you amd take Kaltia hostage, try to save your mistress "elf with no sense of honor". * evil laugh Muhahahah*
Okay.... there is my convincing!!! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

IT IS YOU WHO HAVE NO HONOUR FOOL!!!!! You shall never kill BOTH Calaethis and myself, and we will not allow her ladyship to be captured.

Come, Whacky let us dance the spears one last time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

**Draws sword**
Old 08-24-2002, 06:35 PM   #124
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I shalt Join you, my lord; *RAISES LONGSWORD; starts to chant*
Live is a dream...
all dreams must end...
Life is a dream...

*crosses blades with whacky with his "brother paladin" at his side*

[ 08-24-2002, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:35 PM   #125
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Back off Sir M, i respect you as a paladin and as a great fighter, i dont want you to get involved, this is between me and CD the pathetic elf. For your sake im leaving Kaltia unharmed .............. for now.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:35 PM   #126
Legolas
Jack Burton

You hear the sound of shattering glass, bodies gliding down ropes and feet landing softly on the ground. You hear a door being battered, then crashing open. About a dozen bow-armed rangers step into sight.

"All right you rioteers. Release the paladin-boy and his speaking backscratcher, or leave a pincushion. I'll give you exactly ONE min... Oh. I see. Well, carry on. I'd love to stay, but... Oh, look at the time. Ehr.. Bye!"

The sound of footfalls quickly fades away.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:38 PM   #127
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Back off Sir M, i respect you as a paladin and as a great fighter, i dont want you to get involved, this is between me and CD the pathetic elf. For your sake im leaving Kaltia unharmed .............. for now.
*attacks with "boar rushing down the mountains" followed by erm... Sir M, gimme a hand*
cous; you're here, gimme a hand! this vile upserer has slaughtered elves!

[ 08-24-2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:39 PM   #128
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Takes out the "improved" Arch Devil's pitchfork once again........ you sure Sir M you wanna do this.... oh well, points the pitchfork at Sir M and stuns him, he is too valuable to get injured here, now hits CD's sword with the pitchfork and crack the sword breaks, poor elf ask your mistress to buy a weapon that can match mine.
*Leaves for the moment as he doesnt want to fight a poor pathetic and unarmed ELF"

[ 08-24-2002, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:40 PM   #129
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Only out of mutual respect shall I back out of this battle. I have from you that Kaltia shall not be harmed... yet. I take that as a promise, and an oath from you.

But, I must not allow Calaethis to throw his life away. Leave now Whacky let this end another day. Calaethis, as your commanding officer I am ORDERING you to NOT engage Whacky in the dance until you have help. Let this wait until another day.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:43 PM   #130
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Only out of mutual respect shall I back out of this battle. I have from you that Kaltia shall not be harmed... yet. I take that as a promise, and an oath from you.

But, I must not allow Calaethis to throw his life away. Leave now Whacky let this end another day. Calaethis, as your commanding officer I am ORDERING you to NOT engage Whacky in the dance until you have help. Let this wait until another day.
As you command my lord *raises sword hilt to forehead* We shalt settel this...anon; farewell foul one.. flee if thoust would save thy life; for even THoU cannot stand agasint THREE warriors... *backs off to Sir M's side*