Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2002, 11:41 PM   #111
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

lol /)eathkiller, but some poor people I do hear actually still have those 56k dialups. I hear that their price has begun to rise because the are antiques now.

But you really do do a great job of those sigs, all of them are very good. [img]smile.gif[/img] You could do me one if you had an inspirational idea or something

[ 06-14-2002, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Scholarcs ]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-14-2002, 11:47 PM   #112
SomeGuy
Unicorn

So how is everyone?I'm frankly bored.Who is here right now?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-14-2002, 11:49 PM   #113
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well yeah i'm on a 56k too, I'm not complaining about the restrictions it's the fact that the dimensions can't be switched, ya know, width and height have to be width and height... before anyone said anything it was assumed that it would work both ways, but now it's been placed in concrete words by Ziroc himself. The images didn't load any slower on their side than they do sitting upright and they're not any larger in size, it's just the fact that the sig ends up being taller, y'see... which means you have to scroll down a bit more to get past the persons sig... i can see how that's bad and annoying and that's why im still awake at 11:30 at nigiht trying to find anyone else in need of a sig, OH and by the way Scholarcs, if you're interested, look through my Pre-Fab sigs and see if anything stands out to you, if it does, post a reply in my Sig Dr. thread and tell me if you like something, if not then i'll whip you up something in my imagination...
Old 06-15-2002, 12:23 AM   #114
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Well thats a lot of smilies azred [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] They are there to be used and abused. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
Azred, good to see you, and have a good weekend with Belle!
Always, Scholarcs, always. She's the best! [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-15-2002, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 06-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #115
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
Always, Scholarcs, always. She's the best! [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]
I'm glad you found someone you love [img]smile.gif[/img]

SomeGuy, I am here!

And thanks again for the siggeh /)eath!

Regarding the 56k issue, I was on 56k for 2 years before recently getting ADSL (which is still capped at 128k, but its better than nothing). Even loading the IW homepage took forever on my internal 56k, and I use to have to open up a new page for each thread I wanted to check, so while I was replying/reading one, the others were loading!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-15-2002, 01:12 AM   #116
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

BTW, it is always a lot more active about 12 hours earlier than now for some reason.
Old 06-15-2002, 03:42 AM   #117
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI everyone! I got sidetracked in chats earlier today then was talking to my sweetie. He's off snoozing and I'm still wide awake, so here I am!

I may toddle off to bed soon though.
Old 06-15-2002, 04:06 AM   #118
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI everyone! I got sidetracked in chats earlier today then was talking to my sweetie. He's off snoozing and I'm still wide awake, so here I am!

I may toddle off to bed soon though.

Hello Cloudy, I'm just popping in also.

But MY DISHWASHER IS BROKEN! And has been for almost 2 weeks! And I have a family of 7 people who all need clean dishes, and as I am the oldest child, the responsibilty falls upon me to clean and dry them all day! lol...
Old 06-15-2002, 07:03 AM   #119
uss
20th Level Warrior

ho ho ho, everybody!
you know what? i just got Fallout 2. only 1 problem: its in russian! the whole game is russian! is there any way to change it to english?
Old 06-15-2002, 08:35 AM   #120
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, uss, that is a major bummer. Gal has finished her story and so the computer is vacant. How is everyone, today?