Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 02:52 PM   #111
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
CB - WHAT? You forgot to mention me in my housethread? Say it ain't so!
ER, no, YOU are prominently mentioned, multiple times... the title is however HOSING not HOUSING...ahahahahahahahahahahaha

TYPOCLOUD

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 02:55 PM   #112
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
BK - StealhStud definitely has the advantage. His flirtacious ways get me every time! Then again I like Ramon too. And then there's always Gabriel. Of course Tobbin wanted in, but then his attention drifted to becoming a Drow Warrior. Yorick showed me his butt twice last night. I guess that is your basic cast of characters! ps-neck-n-neck again! Notice?

I know . . . I know, but I have already started the draft, and I HAVE made my decision. Hopefully it won't take me too long to write (yeah right). It is all in my head at this point. Awful empty up there.

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #113
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
ps-neck-n-neck again! Notice?

What ever do you mean?

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 03:02 PM   #114
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - Hose? How am I supposed to start a serious conversation on that?! I've been laughing now for 2 straight minutes here!! Can you cut and paste your beginning paragraph and just start a NEW one and just let everyone continue with the hose jokes on the other? Funny as shite!!

BK- OK OK. I will say no more. I will let you use your writing expertise as you feel fit! I have confidence in you!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 03:02 PM   #115
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

My fair lady, of course, I was only joking with regard to your sister, as I know that your refined sense of humour is only one on the endless list of your brilliant and adorable qualities .

Bk, you sure like to live dangerously, don't you ? Never raise the wrath of a true Spanish "grande". Just imagine the sight of a raging bull wielding 3 foils and storming at you at 50 miles an hour ! If it was not for Lady Cloudbringer, you would be dead by now.

It seems that "Lord" Stealthy has finally come to his senses and realized that he is hopelessly outclassed here.

( Cb, don't worry, I know that you can both: hand out and take in. Thanks, for the compliment. )

------------------
So long !

Old 03-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #116
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
My fair lady, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH sister, as I know BLAH BLAH BLAH

Bk, you sure like to live dangerously, don't you ? Never BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! If it was not for Lady Cloudbringer, you would be dead by now.

It seems that "Lord" Stealthy has finally come to his senses and realized that he is hopelessly outclassed here.

Have to have class to Outclass, Ramon . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 03:15 PM   #117
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

CB sits back, puts her feet up, has a sip of her diet-turnip juicedrink and munches popcorn while watching the show in the castle great-room.

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 03:28 PM   #118
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

All is forgiven Ramon, especially since sis has apparently "hosed" me!

BK- Leave my Ramon alone! He's my fwiend! Go sit with CB and share popcorn or, err, something!

CB - Enjoying the show? Stop staring at BK you're getting butter all over yourself!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 03:32 PM   #119
Black Knight

At least I don't hide from a fight behind someone . . . (this isn't nearly as fun if he doesn't post back . . . )

Hmmmm butter all over CB? No Kleenex? Guess I'll have to improvise . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 04:01 PM   #120
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
At least I don't hide from a fight behind someone . . . (this isn't nearly as fun if he doesn't post back . . . )

Hmmmm butter all over CB? No Kleenex? Guess I'll have to improvise . . .

BK
Hiding from a fight behind someone?

1. It seems that your buddy Stealthy is hiding behind you . Or is he anywhere to be seen ...

2. If have no intention of fighting with you. A man of my class just does not fall for cheap provocations like that. That would be like engaging in a lowly barfight. I am here only for LadyWendy.

3. Didn't they teach you that it is not gentlemanlike at all to holler and engage in fighting in presence of ladies. Your sole attention should belong to the lady you are with. Lady Cloudbringer surely deserved better: an attentive gentleman who knew how to cherish her company instead of allowing himself to be distracted by issues that are really none of his business.

------------------
So long !