Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 04:40 PM   #111
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~saunters to the table, picking up tasty tidbits and carries them to the table, setting next to each cardplayer, then stands, posing with her tray, watching them bet.........~
Old 04-05-2002, 09:03 AM   #112
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Sips her martini) Thanks,TAO! (pretends to kibitz Talthy's hand but is really making sneaky hand signals to ReGiN, telling him what cards Talty has) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-05-2002, 09:06 AM   #113
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
(Sips her martini) Thanks,TAO! (pretends to kibitz Talthy's hand but is really making sneaky hand signals to ReGiN, telling him what cards Talty has) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Pssst! I've already shown my hand [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 02:27 PM   #114
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(looks at her face in her mirror studying her makeup) Oh, yes, I see that you have.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-05-2002, 02:28 PM   #115
Talthyr Malkaviel

Bump-bump-edy bump-bump, bump-bump!

EDIT: Ha Ha Ha!!!! I own you all, Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
I am temporary leader no, and I shall make a lot of changes, for example, I'm going to... move our sundial 2 and a half feet to the right!!
And.. I'm going to plant another marigold over there!!!
Ha ha ha, watch me abuse my power!!
And you see that fish tank, I'm going to put a goldfish in it!!!!
Ha! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-05-2002, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 04-06-2002, 06:47 AM   #116
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

nooooo stop the abuse of power! And the people shall rise up and overthrow the abuser of the power!

oops wrong speech....anyway i was using that goldfish bowel for something else. >
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 04-06-2002, 08:38 AM   #117
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Attalus says to say, "Help! Come see the violence inherent [img]tongue.gif[/img] in the system." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 08:52 AM   #118
Talthyr Malkaviel

Curse him [img]tongue.gif[/img] my own speech used against me, I know, I'll order that all his cheese be confiscated, then we'll see who's the evil one Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!
And, I'll, turn him into a newt!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 09:13 AM   #119
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LOL, Talthy, Attalus says to tell you, "Got better." I have no idea what you two are talking about.
Old 04-06-2002, 09:18 AM   #120
Talthyr Malkaviel

Oh yeah, well he better not weigh the same as a duck, or I'll get the pyre going!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]