Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 08:22 AM   #111
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Larry, in BGII it's one HP per turn, so I guess you'd have to do it per post, like one would make him just a little better. IC>>
SIR BLANDAMOUR (He continues to follow the Druid, every sense alert)

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Attalus ]

Old 03-13-2002, 08:45 PM   #112
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She lifts her head, and stares around, her eyes glowing a bright amber/silver, and she turns south-east, "that way, towards the center of town....." Mounting her horse, she guides him towards town at a slow gallop.......
Old 03-14-2002, 12:12 AM   #113
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA(She follows along)
Old 03-16-2002, 09:10 PM   #114
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Eliza

Emptiness... the day is coming, I know... and for what purpose have I submitted to this fate? You, my love... do you know that?... Do you remember the days of our childhood?... Do you even care?!...

Her lithe legs begin to shuffle in sleep; a frown appears on her rosebud-like lips ~ "V...Vane?" ~ A soft murmur, then silence. Involuntary jerks send her feet into fits of kicking.

Do you see some light now, Eliza? It is the torch...yes, they are here now. Your men... they bear apologetic grins, but they will carry out orders. Your father's orders, perhaps your own too... your thoughts and feelings are quite alien to me these days. But no matter... I shall soon be free from your grasp. You deathly grip on my heart.

Her breathing quickens, her body tossing and turning restlessly, a flash of panic crossing her ashen face.

My feet drag against this soiled ground, in chains... what greater humiliation could I face?... Are you satisfied, Eliza?... The crowds jeer at me, yet the wounds they inflict on me mean nothing... not the grazes, the contemptuous and vulgar insults... it is you. You spurned me, and that itself deals death to my life.

"No... Vane... I... this..." ~ Trapped by the demons of weariness, she continues to struggle yet remains tightly held. Cursing the forces withholding her from escape, beads of perspiration emerge from her temples, rolling down her drawn cheeks.

All I wanted was to be with you, Eliza. My conscience is clear, despite your wounding accusations... I close my eyes... goodbye... uuggh!!!

This time, the sheer horror of reality wrenches her from the tenacious clenches of slumber ~ "NOOO!!!!" ~ Her eyelids flutter open, her eyes dilating with terror. ~ It can't be... oh, please... ~ The sense of foreboding pervading every figre of her overwrought body, she stares into space in daze, suddenly shivering uncontrollably.
Old 03-17-2002, 10:18 AM   #115
mistral4543

Sorsha

Where could they have gone... ~ Wearily, she stops in her tracks, glancing around with fatigued eyes. ~ All my newly acquired skills cannot erase my weaknesses... ~ A sad thought. She slides her hand into the right pocket of her white robe, drawing out some dried fruit.

Chewing on it absently, she tucks a strand of wayward gold hair behind her left ear. ~ Who will I meet next, I wonder? ~ Her heart turning nervous despite all her earlier resolutions ~ If I must die, let death be swift. ~ Yet all around is peace.

Outwardly peace. She frowns a little, lines of wariness appearing on her forehead. ~ Such is my dilemna. ~ Sighing a little, she resumes on her unknown path, musing to herself ~ Where is Cedric anyway, even if I wish to seek him? ~ Kicking a stray pebble off the trail ~ I suppose I might as well be a little more forthcoming now that I've made up my mind to face him...
Old 03-17-2002, 11:04 AM   #116
mistral4543

Dalben

He returns the stare of his hitherto arch enemy, his face now rather unperturbed ~ "The last I saw of her was at some temple about 3 days' quick travel from here." ~ Coughing slightly ~ "She has no idea how the amulet works, as neither do I." ~ Smiles wanly ~ "Yes, after all these years, I have no clue as well... you may laugh all you want, Alain."

Alain

"On the contrary." ~ He whispers, a creepy tone crawling into his voice ~ "This is no laughing matter, Dalben. It holds great power, we have witnessed it from Elena's mother's use of it. She would no doubt have been the greatest magic-user in this realm today if she had not been so gullible." ~ Shrugging his shoulders ~ "But what can we expect of women?" ~ His eyes narrow with irritation ~ "Yet we digress from the point." ~ Begins to pace about, his sharp eyes never leaving Dalben's face ~ "Will you take me to her?"

Dalben

The moment had come. The past flashes across his mind... the glorious old days of chivalry, comradeship and loyalty... a wise and well-loved king, with a beauteous arcane-inclined consort... terror and chaos... ~ No one can say I did not have my share of adventure. ~ With that, the protests in his heart are silenced ~ "She does not trust me anymore, Alain." ~ A woeful expression wears on his wrinkled face ~ "You must go to her yourself. And with your powers, I have no doubt you shall succeed." ~ A merry twinkle appears on his onyx black eyes.

Alain

"And what will you be doing in the meantime?" ~ His soft reply betrays little of the raging fire scorching his soul ~ I'll be damned if I let you go on your own ways like that... ~ Continuing to stare at Dalben unwaveringly ~ "Tackling more important business, I suppose..."

Dalben

Chuckling, he caresses his flowing beard with amusement ~ "Each moment you linger here draws you away from your prize, my friend." ~ Drawing himself to his full height ~ "You have my word that I'll not interfere you from your precious amulet." ~ Indeed, you can take it and be damned. ~ Shaking his head gently ~ "There is no point staying here, you know that. We could fight to the death and even if I were to drop dead..." ~ Careful to introduce a hint of skepticism ~ "...you'd be physically and mentally exhausted." ~ Smiles calmly ~ "Hardly useful for your impending journey to greater power."

Alain

He scowls, acknowledging the truth of Dalben's words ~ With the amulet, I shall defeat you, o decrepit fool. ~ "I bid you farewell for now, then." ~ A touch of defiance upon his scarred face ~ "Be assured that I'll be back, though." ~ With that, he dashes out of the cottage, cursing under his breath...

[ 03-17-2002, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-17-2002, 09:36 PM   #117
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I had to edit your post to close one more open font. I just wanted to explain why I did.
Old 03-17-2002, 09:45 PM   #118
mistral4543

OOC>>> No worries, Larry. Something was not quite right, but I didn't know where Anyway... back to RL again
Old 03-18-2002, 10:12 AM   #119
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (to Blandamour) "We have wasted enough time on wills of the wisp. Let us report back to the Order Building, and see if Sorsha has prepared herself for further adventurings."

[ 03-18-2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 03-21-2002, 05:50 PM   #120
TAOWolf
White Dragon

ooc: Larry, give me a hint of where you are, so I don't post something out of sync?
Closed Thread