Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 09:13 AM   #111
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sure, Lioness! *hands a nice hot cup of tea to the sweet young waitress with johnny's head under her arm*

If he squirms to much...just hold your tea closer to his ear... *snicker*

So, what are you up to this weekend Lioness? I'm hanging out with Nacht and my best friend and we're going to work a bit in the yard, watch a few movies and just enjoy the nice weather, at least today!
Old 08-31-2002, 09:16 AM   #112
Azred
Drow Priestess

*yawn* Is it morning already? It is! Then it must be time for [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] It's always time for [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] !

IWD2 is so much better than NWN that it isn't even funny. I almost wish I hadn't even bought NWN. *sigh* Oh, well. It could have been worse--it could have been POR2. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Good morning, all! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] It must have been longer than I thought since I dusted last, because the sunlight has revealed some cobwebs underneath the monitor.

Small talk in the Cafe. It's almost like being on a date with Belle. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 08-31-2002, 09:18 AM   #113
Lioness
Jack Burton

Thanks CLoudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] whoops...don't struggle so, johnny, then I won't drip tea in your ear. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Today I'm going with my family to play Disc Golf...then I'll probably be back for some spam this evening. Tomorrow I'm going for a hike nearby.

And Tuesday I get my hair died red again!!! [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] Whee!
Old 08-31-2002, 09:20 AM   #114
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yesterday i installed Morrowind to my comp, i had this game lying around for more than 2 months now, and never even looked at it. Damn, if i only knew..... what a great game. Especially the first person option. [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2002, 09:23 AM   #115
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi Azred!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] LOL. [img]smile.gif[/img] I take it you've been playing IWD quite a bit then?

*glances over at the abandoned BG2 cds and mutters something unintelligible*
Old 08-31-2002, 09:27 AM   #116
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lioness, what's "Disc golf"?

johnny...*giggle* I'd give ypou some tea, but you'd spill it like that. Better wait til Lioness let's go!

Mornin, Azred! How's the TX werather today? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm typing with my left hand and holding my cat, Merlin with my right hand. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He insisted I hold him...eef...he's heavy!
Old 08-31-2002, 09:29 AM   #117
Lioness
Jack Burton

It's like golf, but you throw frisbees instead of hitting golf balls.

oh, oops *releases johnny* Forgot about you for a second there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

hehe, Cloudy, my cats like to walk across the keyboard when I'm playing a game. Very aggravating. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2002, 09:30 AM   #118
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Lioness, what's "Disc golf"?

johnny...*giggle* I'd give ypou some tea, but you'd spill it like that. Better wait til Lioness let's go!

Mornin, Azred! How's the TX werather today? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm typing with my left hand and holding my cat, Merlin with my right hand. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He insisted I hold him...eef...he's heavy!

Cludy, check your PM box please...it's life and death.

Oh..and hi everyone!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2002, 09:30 AM   #119
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Puts Horatio on kitchen clean up duty for a week and lets Lord Shield and Jerome make extra special surprise dishes that need LOTS of experimenting with gooey, slimy and greasy ingredients first.

LOL, Cloudy, soundslike me cleaning up after Galadria when she's been being creative. Azred, I haven't bought IWDII yet. Should I buy the Collector's Edition, since that is what Dwight is getting? *makes face* I haven't drunk coffee in months, too much caffiene.
Johnny, I have Morrowind sitting around, collecting dust, too. I haven't even installed it, sincethere is no Multiplayer. I am replaying BGII, though I am in my least favorite sector, the Underdark.
Hi, Lioness [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] I thought that Preps were required to wear khakis.
Old 08-31-2002, 09:31 AM   #120
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
*breaks himself lose and ties Lioness to the couch* Two sugars please.