Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 10:30 AM   #111
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Regin was all alone..
*Hey, are you all right down there?!*, he yelled at the hole..
No one replied..
*Aooh..what am I gonna do now?* he pondered, and casted the spell-
"Summon cuddly teddy-bear", to comfort him..
*What do you say Mr. Teddy?*, he asked the bear..
The bear ignored him, and turned his head..
*Oh, come on Mr. Teddy!*, Regin tried to hug the bear, but it ran away towards the light..
*Okay, I guess there is just one thing to do!*
He tied his beard round his head, took off his pyjamas he had worn when the monster attacked..
With only the greasy beard around his fore-head, and his iron pants and dirty undershirt to protect him, he jumped through the hole..
Old 12-12-2001, 11:30 AM   #112
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

grumble...how am i supposed to guard the catle hile in stocks sheesh...
Old 12-12-2001, 04:59 PM   #113
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

*Cuts of large pieces of the web in order to get lose, then suddenly hears something aproaching* Eh, guys..whats that?
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 05:05 PM   #114
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
*Cuts of large pieces of the web in order to get lose, then suddenly hears something aproaching* Eh, guys..whats that?

(OOC: Huh? I thought only Lioness and I had fallen through the hole... Never mind.....)

Neb uses his dagger to cuthimself loose and then he too hears the sound, "Hmmmm.... I think that's the sound of a swarm of giant spiders approaching from one of those large holes we passed on our way down!" Neb looks proud that he's the first to have figured it out, "Oh wait, that's bad isn't it? Hey, you can handle a swarm of angry giant spiders by yourself, right? I thought so." Neb teleports to the top of the hole and continues along the passage towards the light.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 04:40 PM   #115
Lioness
Jack Burton

Grrrrr...Neb! You are so dead!

*pulls out long, shimmering katana...* Ok, just a little spider right? No problem...*swarm of spiders appears*...except for the fact I have arachnaphobia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2001, 05:11 PM   #116
Neb

*watches as Lioness climbs the side of the hole in record-time due to her arachnofobia* Good job young one [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now stop drinking like that Jerome fellow and follow me, we've got work to do.
Old 12-14-2001, 05:16 PM   #117
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: grrrr...

IC: Lead on, oh mischevious trouble-making one, what else could go wrong?

OOC: I know, I shouldn't have said that...
Old 12-14-2001, 05:23 PM   #118
Neb

Oh, not much else could go wrong, except possibly that swarms of ravenous, flesh-devouring, giant fire-ants swarmed through the walls and attacked us while the corridor slowly filled with acid and the ceiling start to descend, crushing us.

*Suddenly the ceiling starts to move downwards, a strange liquid starts coming up through the flagstones which they stand upon and strange insectoid sounds can be heard coming from the holes in the walls*

OOC: [img]tongue.gif[/img] That's what you get for being drunk [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2001, 06:41 AM   #119
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Now Regin was in trouble, the second he had jumped through the hole he had met Lioness climbing up the side, and a shimmer at the corner of his eye suggested that Neb had teleported himelf up..
So Regin decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go down the hole, so he twisted his beard around Lioness' boot and hoped she would drag him up with her..

OOC>>Nice to see you again Lioness [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 06:49 AM   #120
Vampire

Whilst all this was happening Lioness's bodyguard Avy stands there not sure what's happening

Lioness, is there anything I can do?