Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2001, 07:03 PM   #111
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hiya!

What do we have here? Master and Apprentice? Well, I must sit back and watch this, should be very interesting I think you both have many charming qualities btw
I'll wait for Ramon to to reply to this in his usual charming way....i'll be taking notes...

------------------
Old 07-15-2001, 07:13 PM   #112
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Lol, you seem a little fickle, unsure about what you want tonight: first you want to bribe me into praising you, then you suddenly aspire to become my apprentice in flattery ...

But okay then, here is your first assignment: next time you chat with the Silky-pawed-One, you look her straight in the eyes and say (please no blinking, stuttering and hesitating !): "You are the most gorgeous of all the daughters of Jaheira !"

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-15-2001, 07:17 PM   #113
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

hmmm, i think i can handle it.....

Umm, though those claws ARE pretty sharp should i screw this up....

------------------
Old 07-15-2001, 07:20 PM   #114
Lord Shield

Hurrah! All done and my on-call shift is done with for another week - phew!

Runs over and does a Flying Cuddle at Cloudy. Then followes up with a Side-Hug and Snog-Strike to kiwidoc. Jumps on the couch (much to the annoyance of Lioness) and ends up with her teeth and claws dug into me - YEOWCH!!!!! - next time i don't disturb the snoozing cub

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-15-2001, 07:20 PM   #115
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hiya!

What do we have here? Master and Apprentice? Well, I must sit back and watch this, should be very interesting I think you both have many charming qualities btw
Oh, that is a bit unfortunate for our first lesson, Jerome. See, that is the one
woman here whose beauty is so unearthly that it leaves even me speechless. I am just not my usual eloquent self around her ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Old 07-15-2001, 07:31 PM   #116
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*scribble*...*scribble*....

------------------
Old 07-15-2001, 08:17 PM   #117
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoa! I may faint...Jerome and Ramon together?! Ok, ladies, we're in big trouble now! Two silver-tongued rapscallions are running amok in our midst!

LadyZ, what are we going to do? I'll be ing up a storm soon, I can just see it. And poor Lioness....well, I'll get the smelling salts out from behind the counter, er, after Lord Shield finishes tackling me!

Lady Avalon! How is your day going? I managed to sleep half of mine away thanks to over the counter allergy meds...sigh...I hate HMO paperwork!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-15-2001, 08:26 PM   #118
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Well, I am pleased to see that you seem to be an attentive student and apprentice, Jerome !

But, this old "master" needs some rest now, I am afraid - flattery is a beautiful, yet mind-draining art ...

I hope to see you for our second lesson soon ...

P.S.: And remember, women of that class are worth risking a couple of scratches and bruises anytime ...

------------------
So long !

Old 07-15-2001, 08:52 PM   #119
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Whoa! I may faint...Jerome and Ramon together?! Ok, ladies, we're in big trouble now! Two silver-tongued rapscallions are running amok in our midst!

LadyZ, what are we going to do? I'll be ing up a storm soon, I can just see it. And poor Lioness....well, I'll get the smelling salts out from behind the counter, er, after Lord Shield finishes tackling me!

Lady Avalon! How is your day going? I managed to sleep half of mine away thanks to over the counter allergy meds...sigh...I hate HMO paperwork!

Cloudy
But you can't be drugged and unconscious half of the time ...

*hugs*

------------------
So long !

Old 07-15-2001, 08:54 PM   #120
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
But you can't be drugged and unconscious half of the time ...

*hugs*
*smooch* I know, dearest, I know. I am talking to the insurance people and doctor's office again this week.. Just waiting on a stupid piece of paper...sigh... Thanks for caring. Now you run off and get some sleep!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."