Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 09:22 PM   #111
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Couldn't help it Tobbin! Ack! Am too anxious for my own good LOL!

btw, thanks Tobbin for letting me be able to use all these here LOL, am having a blast LOL

Sure, no prob. That's why I helped you look for em if not to use em.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-28-2001, 09:24 PM   #112
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
LOL ramrod eh? Need a loin cloth? Think I got a spare one, albeit it has a sash LOL

no, i prefer to use my own magical one that turns everything it hits into pink elephants with English accents. but thanks for offering!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-28-2001, 09:25 PM   #113
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Welp, I'm outtie. Just really wanted to reply to Gabriel's thread.
Sad what happened with all of his work. Take care everyone.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-28-2001, 09:26 PM   #114
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:

Sure, no prob. That's why I helped you look for em if not to use em.

Have to find some more!!! I know, greedy... But there are so MANY!! And some are just plain hilarious, I had no idea!

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 09:32 PM   #115
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:

***GRINS***
Well...lessee...
David Lee Roth was pretty cool, though I'm a huge fan of his solo stuff and he only did 2 solo songs the whole show, and they were in a row. The whole rest of the show was old Van Halen and that was smokin. His band can really do VH like Van Halen can. I was very impressed. For the most part it was a great show. Old David Lee is in great shape, growing his hair out again, his voice was perfect. All in all, I give it 5 out of six guitar strings. The big one is coming up on Tuesday night though, whan I check out Megadeth, at First Avenue (For those that don't know, First Avenue is the bar that Prince performed at in "Purple Rain") Man, I'm soooooo stoked for that!!!!
Hey, did hubby ever get over that broken collarbone?

Cool! Glad the concert rocked. So ol' David Lee Roth is "not just a member" eh? Got to rock locks growin again? Alright! I am a total advocate of the "stay young" human organization, if you feel it, you look it, hands down. Argue with THAT one! Tis true! Well have a blast at the Megadeth concert, be sure to post here afterwards to tell us how it went!

So at this Roth concert, was it one of those strict ones, no eating, drinking or taking photos while in the audience? Also, what row were you in? Hope not a nosebleeder like I got last concert I went to, although I got good exercise LOL

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 09:35 PM   #116
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Cool! Glad the concert rocked. So ol' David Lee Roth is "not just a member" eh? Got to rock locks growin again? Alright! I am a total advocate of the "stay young" human organization, if you feel it, you look it, hands down. Argue with THAT one! Tis true! Well have a blast at the Megadeth concert, be sure to post here afterwards to tell us how it went!

So at this Roth concert, was it one of those strict ones, no eating, drinking or taking photos while in the audience? Also, what row were you in? Hope not a nosebleeder like I got last concert I went to, although I got good exercise LOL

It was pretty good seats, actually, straight back from the stage, a little above it. We had a great view, And no, threre was plenty going on, we were drinking and smoking and there was plenty of weed being passed around (Almost reminded me of the old days...hehehe)

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-28-2001, 09:47 PM   #117
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Why, I'm just downright SPIFFY this evening. I just installed Windows XP Prof on my system and I'm playing with it...it's un-freaking-believable!!

What's good? I mean improvement-wise? I've still got Win98 and my bf keeps telling me XP rocks.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-28-2001, 09:57 PM   #118
Ladyzekke

Quote:
It was pretty good seats, actually, straight back from the stage, a little above it. We had a great view, And no, threre was plenty going on, we were drinking and smoking and there was plenty of weed being passed around (Almost reminded me of the old days...hehehe)

Cool! My best seats I ever got was like 4 years ago, John Fogherty concert, Fourth row, middle! Right there, dead center, could see it all close up They rocked like you wouldn't believe! Fogherty sounded better than ever, and the drummer was so powerful with the songs I was deaf for two hours after we left the concert LOL.. "WHATT????" Love to go to another one like that, was the best. Was funny, had a friend along with us right? Didn't know CCR very well. Well, Fogherty started saying to shout out requests right? So I'm jumping up and down yellin "Grapevine!!" again and again, doubt he heard it above the uproar LOL. Anyways, my friend misheard me and thought I was yelling "Great Behind!" Ack! LOL!!!

------------------
Old 09-28-2001, 10:19 PM   #119
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Cool! My best seats I ever got was like 4 years ago, John Fogherty concert, Fourth row, middle! Right there, dead center, could see it all close up They rocked like you wouldn't believe! Fogherty sounded better than ever, and the drummer was so powerful with the songs I was deaf for two hours after we left the concert LOL.. "WHATT????" Love to go to another one like that, was the best. Was funny, had a friend along with us right? Didn't know CCR very well. Well, Fogherty started saying to shout out requests right? So I'm jumping up and down yellin "Grapevine!!" again and again, doubt he heard it above the uproar LOL. Anyways, my friend misheard me and thought I was yelling "Great Behind!" Ack! LOL!!!

LOL!! Well, I need to toddle off. Got a busy day tomorrow and I want to spend some quality time in front of the tube with the wiofe before bed, so NIGHTY NIGHT ALL!!!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-28-2001, 10:29 PM   #120
Ladyzekke

No problemo! Take care KDog, have yourself a good one Until Next Time...

------------------