Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 09:16 AM   #101
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

~L~ *flitts around* [img]tongue.gif[/img] how are you Galadria? I'm glad you like me yay!! ~happy~ *hugest huggles*

Of course I like you, silly. Stay as sweet as you are, and don't go smooching Vaskez.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-04-2002, 10:48 AM   #102
Sigmar
Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

anyway, byeee. for now
I'm supposed to be in exile.. so u won't see me on IW very much in fact...I doubt you'll see me at all

Your second appearance since you left to my knowledge, I hope you will return soon on a permanent basis but that probably wont happen will it?. ANGEL nice to have you here, when you first posted I thought you were Eternity playing a gag but it turns out you're not, nice to meet you I'm Sigmar, hope to see more of you here [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Old 02-04-2002, 11:05 AM   #103
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Eternity baby since when do you go around giving *smooooooooooooooches* to other girls....those are supposed to be reserved for guys and well actually for me

~gglz~ well honey... *batts lashes at you* my very first smoooooch was from mah sis Vixalicious! ~noddz~ and I smooooccch lotsa gurlies [img]tongue.gif[/img] they're usually the safest ones to be affectionate with *pokes u* my groping camp partner is a gurlie and my body swapping partner is a gurlie not to mention my pillow bashing partner and cleaver beaver and of course my clubbing partner is a gurlie! heehee, you wouldn't believe where naughty bois minds take them when they watch us dancing ~WeG~ actually... I guess you would know seeing as you're a naughty boi yourself [img]graemlins/1ohbaby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

I'm an affectionate lil' gurlie so whenever I get excited or happy or really like someone or think someone's adorable I smmoooooooocchh them ~grynz~ besides... if you noticed.. (and I shall be extremely angry with you if u didn't notice [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] ).. yours was ~SsSssmMmmOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOccChHEeSs~ and they're different to ~smmoooooooooooooooccchhees~ of course also the longer it is the more special it is [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] now if you still have issues ~flicks hair~ ... wanna this private? ~WeG~

quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
I wanna smooch too; or maybe just a huggle - feeling a bit down today.

awww... what's wrong hun?

*huggles* ~cuddles~ *comforts* ~smmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooccchhh eeess~ that bettah sweetie?

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:

Of course I like you, silly. Stay as sweet as you are, and don't go smooching Vaskez.

heh too late.. tralalalala... ~humms acting all innocent and wide eyed~ *gglz* my friends all say I'm silly too.. ~poutz~ they said if I EVER did a sponsored silence or sponsored "no food unless for a main meal" I would raise millions! but they also said that I'd prolly fade away unless I have my secondly instalment of food heehee.. but then they came up with a solution of having a medical team follow me around the whole time.. ~makes a face~ not gonna happen not gonna happen!!! ~shakes head vigorously~ noooooooooooooo they're not gonna take away my food! ~pouts and hugz mah food closely to me~ I am the FOOD QUEEN! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*snuggles* how come we don't chat? surely u have msn?

Avy sweetie... [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] ~gglz~ now THAT'S the kinda model we need! ~cuddles fluffy close~ *waggs finger at fluffy* now stop wriggling around... it's terribly distracting! *tickles fluffy* heehee... sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! ~koAvy'sC~
Old 02-04-2002, 01:08 PM   #104
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Eternity ~gglz~ you REAllY must tell us more about the body swapping partner thing *grin* I think I speak for many...........
Old 02-04-2002, 01:09 PM   #105
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

AGGH! Smooches I like but this eternal cutesyness is doing my head in not that it's not sweet it's just it makes you all cutesy-butterflyey-wierd inside and my stomachs not liking it. Bah, stuff this, whoever said if you can't beat 'em join 'em? I won't be taking a page out of LoA's book for a while yet [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-04-2002, 01:22 PM   #106
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]

WELCOME TO IW, ANGEL

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]

Old 02-04-2002, 01:37 PM   #107
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Eternity baby since when do you go around giving *smooooooooooooooches* to other girls....those are supposed to be reserved for guys and well actually for me

Well, of course she'd rather smooch us sweet-smelling, smooth-faced women than you hairy guyz who probably smell of beer.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-04-2002, 02:29 PM   #108
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Probably???
Old 02-04-2002, 02:31 PM   #109
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Your second appearance since you left to my knowledge, I hope you will return soon on a permanent basis but that probably wont happen will it?. ANGEL nice to have you here, when you first posted I thought you were Eternity playing a gag but it turns out you're not, nice to meet you I'm Sigmar, hope to see more of you here [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

I miss Avvy too.. ~Wailz~ AVY!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* [img]graemlins/someoddthing.gif[/img] misses u too!

"playing gag" ~confuddled~ what does that mean? And why would I want to pretend to be anyone else when I'm perfectly happy being me? ~bounces around~ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sure Angel is quite tired of hearing how like me she in hun. ~wry grin~ Sorry Angel! *huggles* Everyone's unique and Angel is Angel ~beaming~ so peek behind the cutseyness and see what you find.

~stares~ hmm.. Angel has a good tushie... *gglz*
Old 02-04-2002, 02:32 PM   #110
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Well, of course she'd rather smooch us sweet-smelling, smooth-faced women than you hairy guyz who probably smell of beer.

And who would blame her? Heck, I greatly prefer women myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]