Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2003, 12:37 AM   #101
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
ooc: *pets purty new computer* muahaha, i love my uncles they're the ones who gave it to me and my family. [img]smile.gif[/img] *points* 20-21 inch screen! very luverly for viewing dvds..
OOC: I just keep expecting you to do a gollem, "My precious..." [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]ooc- well i wasn't going to mention that but.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
where's Vampyress?

[ 01-02-2003, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 03:26 AM   #102
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: no idea, oh and by the way congrats on the red wizrd of thay status [img]smile.gif[/img]
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 12:59 PM   #103
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

ooc-sorry holiday caugh up with me n then the comp almost blew, one of the towns transistors blew it sucked.

well im un knowing of this vampire most like him are not able to touch fire they merely dissintegrate. fight him with that if my help is needed then yu may communicate through mental telepathy. other than that just try to go there and save her.
Old 01-02-2003, 11:09 PM   #104
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Duo nodded curtly. "This vampyre is either older than the ones you think of, or is young enough that fire doesn't effect him." she turned towards the others. "If any of you find either Skye or the vampyre, notify the others by mental telapathy." She then disappeared into the night, searching for the half elf.

ooc- danke, shadowhound.

[ 01-02-2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 01-03-2003, 07:02 PM   #105
shadowhound

Shadow slowly breathes in the night air, enjoying the scents that he had never smelt before. His eyes search the gloom, seeing more then they had before. With an unatural calm he leaps forward and catches a bird in bid flight. He then studies it before letting it go.

"Well I guess I had better start looking for Skye." He leaps up into a tree and starts jumping from branch to branch, tree to tree, searching for any sign of Skye.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:30 PM   #106
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- who wants to find Skye? [img]smile.gif[/img] 'tis a race!
Old 01-06-2003, 03:21 AM   #107
shadowhound

OOC: It should probably be you who finds her, its your quest. Just give my character a shout (or something).
Old 01-06-2003, 07:35 PM   #108
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- actually i was thinking more along the lines of shadowheart or vampyress.. 1 because they both seem dead at the moment and it would give them a reason to post, 2 because vampyress is the clan mistress, and 3 because shadowheart talked the most to skye [img]smile.gif[/img]

i have odd logic like that
Old 01-07-2003, 10:06 AM   #109
whacky
Emerald Dragon

OOC- Dont know where to pick this up, totally lost somewhere inbetween these days ...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC- The Assassin's cold and fearful aura is felt by all in the tavern as he enters it, looking dreadful, plagued by some unknown pain. The scars on his face and his heart too spoke very little of this ordeal os his after leaving the tavern. He staggers to a table and barely manages to seat himself and asks for some strong drink, and totally collapses on the table .......

OOC- Does anyone want battle with vampire hunters, the plot is ready, anyone with me and do brief me about how our little clan is progressing [img]smile.gif[/img]
whacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 03:58 PM   #110
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

ooc- hey long time no see whacky well so far we restill the only two in he cln the others have not gotten back tom still so just us.

ic- skye has gone missing but we have others searching for her. i have missed you you have been gone a long time.
she heals the scratches on his face but unaware of what other pain ailes him. he handshim a bloodwyne and looks about thirsting for blood once more but she quietly sits and stares.