Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 07:38 PM   #91
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

*peeps in* Hiya Angel! WELCOME!!! *smmooooooooooooooooccchhees* ~gglz~ yup they're right, looks like we'll get on extremely well! *beaming* I'm guessing.. ur another chatter? ~grabs you and twirls you around a few more times~

Don't worry about Davros and Lord of Alcohol... they're nice ppl really although they've gone from complaining about my type of posting to taking to it enthusiastically ~LOL~ I guess it isn't just a woman's perogative to change her mind nowadays *winkz*

*grynz* Woah looks like you're at home already ~S~ everyone's really friendly here! sorry I haven't checked in earlier.. am moving house from Oxford to Surrey *makes a face* actually it's my mum who has the new house but I have to go along and help furnish it etc too ~grumbles~ would you believe she doesn't even have a land line yet, let alone the internet?!! Geez I was suffering from withdrawal soooooooooooo badly! ~L~ bored outtah mah head allll weekend! ~groanz~ but phew! am back now *happy*

Mouse? ~looks around~ how come I never got a hello ... ~sniffles~ *feels all dejected and lacking in cuddles or huggles & luvins*

~BAS~ welp, enjoy yourself! I'm sure we'll convert all the ppl on IW to our way of posting soon *WeG*

R u a student too?
Old 02-03-2002, 08:15 PM   #92
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Aha! I knew we'd lure her in eventually. (Readies butterfly net) Just kidding, Eternity, I think it's cute.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-04-2002, 01:58 AM   #93
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, welcome thread... 4 pages... Cloudy hasnt posted in it... [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] Ah well... if the official welcome wagon doesnt know about the thread, this is where the Unoficial Welcome Wagon comes into play... (thats Me BTW)

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

Old 02-04-2002, 05:10 AM   #94
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Aha! I knew we'd lure her in eventually. (Readies butterfly net) Just kidding, Eternity, I think it's cute.

~L~ *flitts around* [img]tongue.gif[/img] how are you Galadria? I'm glad you like me yay!! ~happy~ *hugest huggles*
Old 02-04-2002, 05:27 AM   #95
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Eternity baby since when do you go around giving *smooooooooooooooches* to other girls....those are supposed to be reserved for guys and well actually for me
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-04-2002, 05:34 AM   #96
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I wanna smooch too; or maybe just a huggle - feeling a bit down today.
Old 02-04-2002, 05:39 AM   #97
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

hiya Angel! Welcome
Old 02-04-2002, 07:16 AM   #98
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

*gglz* Pink, go introduce yourself ~smylez fondly~

**groanzz* - knott u tue - wear o ware wil zanitie pre vale ~Matts i-lidz @ u~
Old 02-04-2002, 08:54 AM   #99
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Pink's my sidekick (and he's a HE, Talthyr *is cross* ~poutz~ [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Ain't he the sweetest? *gglz* ~feels happy~ *oinkz*

My real name's Mel [img]smile.gif[/img]

Alright I suppose it would be rude if I didn't come in and say:

Welcome to Ironworks [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]

but the main reason to post here is to say "WATCH OUT FOR PINK"
Melanie my BIG SIS's pet flying pig is one dangerous PIG! I am certain it is responcible for the many deeper grievances that exist in ordinary life. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, welcome to IW and I see you are already aquitaited with amny of the finer characters of this place. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Introduces u a bit: Neb is my lil bro, Melanie is my BIG SIS, Reeka is the wisest and nicest of all, Eternity there is probably as girly as one can get , LoA is just a silly pink bunny at heart, Mouse is well a mouse , Galadria over there [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] , Lord Shield u should avoid at all costs , Kazzy my lil sis is over there [img]smile.gif[/img] , um, there's Vaskez who is also a student and Beaumanior and a few others.. oh and watch out for that Konfuzed and Zany person... he's real Konfuzed [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;

anyway, byeee. for now
I'm supposed to be in exile.. so u won't see me on IW very much in fact...I doubt you'll see me at all
Old 02-04-2002, 09:08 AM   #100
Davros
Takhisis Follower

They promise exile, they try to exile..... but IW just lures them back . Avatar, methinks that iron will it starts to crumble - you cannot resist the power of the dark side [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]