Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 12:55 PM   #91
Encard
Quintesson

Encard glares around himself at the now empty house. "All right..." he says, as his robe suddenly gains a coating of ice for no apparent reason, "Now you've irritated me... I do not like being ignored... well, let's see what interesting things I can do without you, then..." Encard grins evilly, then moves out of the house, heading toward the combat. Suddenly, he pauses, muttering to himself, "Hmm... actually... what AM I going to do? And who are those fuzzy people over there killing stuff? Hmm... I assume they're that Jerome fellow and his friends... hmm... I wonder if they have anything interesting to say..." He quickly circles around Larry and Legolas and asks Neb what exactly he plans on doing here.
Old 03-31-2002, 12:55 PM   #92
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth covers the ground between him that was created by Bruin shooting back in a mere few seconds with his haste spell still active. He jumps into a tree and does a flip, landing right behind Bruin. As he falls down, though, he's spinning his sword in front of him and turning around.
Old 03-31-2002, 01:00 PM   #93
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"Hello Encard! I plan on helping Jerome conquer the world and get lots of slave chicks, care to join us?"

(OOC: TIAMAT! You used YOUR turn changing shape, then WE attacked you in that turn, you've not escaped my spell, this is your Final Death.... If you die.)

"If you want to, make yourself useful and kill that damn thing that's attacking us, please try to control the Chaos effects though, we'd like to survive...."

Neb casts a Prismatic Ray on Tiamat's current form.
Old 03-31-2002, 01:02 PM   #94
Tiamat
Banned User

* a brain of moderate size appears*
HAHA!! I am Tiamat's Brain! Double trouble for such feeble minded fools.

Ok. my brain is a psionic master and can teleport freely. I can cast spells of 7th level and lower aswell.
Old 03-31-2002, 01:05 PM   #95
Encard
Quintesson

Encard glares at the dog-thing that suddenly appeared. "What in... BAH! Another of these incompetent little... ZAH BAH! Well, this might be fun, at least!" Encard shouts a strin of expletives at the dog-thing, then pulls a piece of spiked and bladed chain from his bag of holding and shouts the words of a spell while twirling the chain over his head, releasing it just as he finishes speaking. The chain spins toward Buin, growing longer as it goes and glowing brightly with a dark red light. Encard cackles with glee, then begins looking through his bag of holding...
Old 03-31-2002, 01:07 PM   #96
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth's Masamune cuts through Buin's body, separating it from shoulder to hip and through the ribs. Bodily fluids are leaking out of the wounds, and Sephiroth calmly steps over the dismembered corpse and the growing pool of fluids. "Neb, you take that worthless sack of tissue!"
Old 03-31-2002, 01:07 PM   #97
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb looks at the brain with surprise, then says, "Okay.... That is just seven kinds of wierd, time to die."

The Sorcerer opens a jar, a swarm of Cerebral Parasites fly out and attach themselves to to Tia's brain, draining his psionic energy and leaving him with only his spells.

"And you've got no physical defense.... You'll be dead soon, Seph? Encard? Jerome? Who'd like the pleasure of killing this one?"

[ 03-31-2002, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Neb ]
Old 03-31-2002, 01:12 PM   #98
Encard
Quintesson

Encard grins at Neb's words, then apparently finds what he was looking for in his bag of holding, pulling out a long piece of jagged crystal. He stares at the brain for a moment, then shrugs and says a fairly obscure word while pointing the crystal at it, causing the crystal to flash and a lightning bolt flies from it. The lightning suuddenly flashes blindingly and changes into dozens of small metal slivers, which continue to fly toward the brain, some being deflected, but the rest imbeding themselves deeply. Encard then mutters the words of ahorrid wilting spell, and a greenish cloud suffuses the area, which is decidedly unpleasant for the liquid-dependant brain...
Old 03-31-2002, 01:18 PM   #99
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks at the highly dehydrated brain creature for a moment longer, then shrugs and says, "Hope you don't mind if I cut this up a bit..." and casts a Razorwind spell at it. The blade-like wind slashes through the soft brain, causing a some of the brains remaining liquid to ooze out, and thing shudders in agony. Encard grins and begins casting another spell on it to finish it off, although there's a good chance it will die soon anyway, but his hair suddenly lights on fire and he is forced to stop for a moment and put it out. He then notices that several other things nearby are also on fire, so he puts them out as well with a few minor cantrips.
Old 03-31-2002, 01:23 PM   #100
Tiamat
Banned User

*teleports from the radius*
Uses Protection from Evil on itself...... then casts Cacofiend! I then cast spell turning and teleport again!
Closed Thread