Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2003, 03:37 PM   #91
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Just thought I'd add on my information to the list:
I'm a 27 yr old female. A computer programmer in upstate NY where it is REALLY cold right now, and if it doesn't stop snowing soon, I think I'll just go crazy. (not a winter person).
I love W&W, and enjoyed playing D&D in college. It's nice to find a board with a great diversity of people.
Old 01-15-2003, 05:03 PM   #92
Olli Kalma

Nice to have you among us harleyquinn!
We all love W&W!

And if you like it so much, go and vote our foorum in User Created Polls -foorum topic is Best foorum... or something [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2003, 07:04 PM   #93
vettori
Welcomed New User

I'm From Brisbane, Australia i'm 19 years old. this is my first proper RPG ame i've played so i'm not too good at it but i enjoy playing it when i have the chance.

i love playing and watching Cricket as well as the rugby.
and i hope to contribute somehow to this great site (although i've only been here for like a week [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
vettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 08:09 AM   #94
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

G'day vettori,
I'll be heading to Brizzy in April to visit my long lost dad. If you see 2 38 year olds with 3 kids , all with backpacks, give us a wave.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 08:26 AM   #95
Olli Kalma

Quote:
Originally posted by vettori:
I'm From Brisbane, Australia i'm 19 years old. this is my first proper RPG ame i've played so i'm not too good at it but i enjoy playing it when i have the chance.

i love playing and watching Cricket as well as the rugby.
and i hope to contribute somehow to this great site (although i've only been here for like a week [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
I like to watch rubgy too! Well you don't see it often and we don't play it in Finland... But I'm allways watching Worlds Champion games...
Old 01-16-2003, 08:57 AM   #96
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you ever do get to play rugby Olli, you'll find it a fun game to play. I played a season a couple of years ago just to compare it to AFL. I had a great time even though I spent most of the winter bruised. It is better to play then to watch, I find it a bit boring to watch, not like AFL which is constant action.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 05:59 PM   #97
Olli Kalma

I like to watch it... Don't know all rules ( there are so much of them )
so I don't play it. And I don't have any chance either... not in Finland...

We played modified American football in army... That was kind of fun.
We didn't have any equipments ( helmets, tooth protectors etc. )
and there were no rules... Only to get the ball into other end... No matter how. Well there was 40 cm snow, so it soften some tackles...
Old 01-17-2003, 12:43 AM   #98
oldmurph
Elite Waterdeep Guard

howdy all, thought I'd put in my 2-cents. Blue coller from Oklahoma with 4 daughters. been into all stages of RPG on the playing end, paper, dice, cards, and now computer. been co-pilot in previous wizardry chapters and ran wiz 8 and W&W the day I got my computer. Played others, but nothing compares to W&W for replay value, other than cross country golf or full contact bowling, which both have a very small following. To add to the confusion, while playing RPG's, try listening to 'the goon show' or 'Space Ghost - Coast to Coast', it makes slacking so much more efficient
on another note, fixin' to recieve Wizardry chronicles any day now. If any one knows of a helpful site for the previous chapters, I'd gladly accept and offer a few pointers on skating on the other side of the ice. It's tough if you don't know how.
Keep in mind, contraceptives should be used on every concievable occasion
Old 02-01-2003, 12:18 PM   #99
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I was just searching throught to find some old posts that I posted in and stuff like that. Trying to see if anyone said anything bad about me. Or dissed on me. So I can kick there butt. Nah... I am just kidding with ya all. But I must warn you. I have gotten alot better at RP. Expecially in chats. I am good. You should all join me. I am thinking of making a Wizards and Warriors one tell me what you guys think of the Idea. I will make one if I get enough likes. I will base it off of the game and I will have Jafin help me if he wants because he is familiar with the Groups I use for RP chats. Well tell me what you all think of the idea.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:40 PM   #100
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well I decided to go ahead and make the site anyways. I will give you guys the link when it is finished.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote