Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2003, 02:22 PM   #91
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
Noooo Cal, don't go I was joking (thus the [img]tongue.gif[/img] in parentheses). Besides, if you go how am i supposed to be sure the guys won't attack me in ORT if you're not there to keep them in line?
Well, it would appear that I am not wanted there. Were I... that might be different. But it appeals that one cannot challenge the leadership of those in control. And thus, I depart. Farewell, little sister. *hugs*
Old 08-28-2003, 04:24 PM   #92
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:

And I've been thinking that possibly it has become a little stagnant and quiet, so I'm going to appoint Skye and Kaltia new members of the Disrobed Division. Lets get some Dancing back going here. *Hands out Tutus and spares for prisoners *
Eh? *Looks confused* Don't I have to agree first?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-28-2003, 04:46 PM   #93
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:

And I've been thinking that possibly it has become a little stagnant and quiet, so I'm going to appoint Skye and Kaltia new members of the Disrobed Division. Lets get some Dancing back going here. *Hands out Tutus and spares for prisoners *
Eh? *Looks confused* Don't I have to agree first? [/QUOTE]Well you could always give them back, but look at the lovely sequins Hehehehehe.
Hey Cal I wasn't serious, hence the . Or Was it a [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Whichever, you know what I mean.
Leggy I don't know if you realised but Davros is still around, so you can't exactly throw us both off. Now I'll hear no more of this mutiny. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yes cloudykins he's got Vegemite on all his CD's, his spice girls collection wont play at all!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 08-28-2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]
Old 08-28-2003, 05:05 PM   #94
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:

Hey Cal I wasn't serious, hence the . Or Was it a [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Whichever, you know what I mean.

Now I'll hear no more of this mutiny.
Tsk, you mean you don't WANT to hear any more of this mutiny! Aye, but leggy challenged you, so ha! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Binks, don't go saying you didn't mean it! You just RUINED my tragic meleodramatic depature you git! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 05:09 PM   #95
Legolas
Jack Burton

If to save the ORT I must take on the both of you then so be it. I extend my challenge to include Davros; the date still stands. And I suppose I shall have to include OTP as well. For the good it shall do us that gesture must be made.
It is not my wish to carry on in such a fashion, but with the way the order is run at the moment I fear I am left with very few alternatives.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:13 PM   #96
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

pssst! Hey you guys, if you're going to have a 'clan' battle, please take it to the Roleplay forum! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 05:22 PM   #97
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
pssst! Hey you guys, if you're going to have a 'clan' battle, please take it to the Roleplay forum! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ever the Mod eh cloudy? Hehehehehe. Well maybe I'm busy saturday. Anyway, you say you can't stand by blah blah blah, but it seems only that you and Cal are complaining. Go Challenge Cal to see who complains better.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:24 PM   #98
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Aye, but leggy challenged you, so ha! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

He also said IF i accept... HA Maybe I don't [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 05:28 PM   #99
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
psst I think that was Leggy's original Plan Cloudy If only to breathe some life back into the forum
Old 08-28-2003, 05:32 PM   #100
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Anyway, you say you can't stand by blah blah blah, but it seems only that you and Cal are complaining. Go Challenge Cal to see who complains better.
Blah blah blah... you wanted something Binky? We shall see!