Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 05:59 PM   #91
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Sigh, just woken up by my alarm to hear the final wicket fall - the boys form OZ will not sweep the series. Still rotating the players I see, but then, in this series it is only the final or finals?? that matter anymore . Hope you had a good time at the pub Donut - should be one of the few chances you get to cheer an Aussie loss this summer .

------------------
Old 06-19-2001, 06:10 PM   #92
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
[B Not that I think any Americans visit this thread

[/B]
Oh sure we visit, we just have no idea what the hell you are talking about

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old 06-19-2001, 10:05 PM   #93
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

*SIGH* dont disgrace the rest of the americans that know what these guys are talking about

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-20-2001, 05:41 AM   #94
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Sigh, just woken up by my alarm to hear the final wicket fall - the boys form OZ will not sweep the series. Still rotating the players I see, but then, in this series it is only the final or finals?? that matter anymore . Hope you had a good time at the pub Donut - should be one of the few chances you get to cheer an Aussie loss this summer .

It's difficult to believe - but you guys have got me supporting Pakistan

Oi! Memnoch - BANG!!!! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it was only a firework, please don't walk off on me

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-20-2001, 07:42 AM   #95
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Anyone here the huge rugby result from last Saturday.....

Kiwis 17 England 22

This is of course a ladies match, but it is the first time the Kiwis have been beaten since 1991. 10 years unbeaten, that's inpressive. Having said that it can't be a bad thing for the rest of the world that they've finally lost one.

Anyone know if there are plans for a womens lions team? (or does one exist already?)
Old 06-20-2001, 08:14 AM   #96
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What is happening????? We now have Donut supporting Pakistan, and Strataflur eagerly following womens rugby. You guys must be really sick of losing, to be looking so far afield to adopt winning causes .

------------------

[This message has been edited by Davros (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 08:42 AM   #97
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What is happening????? We now have Donut supporting Pakistan, and Strataflur eagerly following womens rugby. You guys must be really sick of losing, to be looking so far afield to adopt winning causes :evellaugh1: .

This is a Rugby thread, and I thought this was an important event in the world of rugby, the fact that England were playing is nothing to do with it .

Anyway, I was just filling in time before the next Lions match. Have you heard Scott Gibbs is on his way out. I hope there aren't any 21 stone props for him to flatten again . To be honest though he is unlikely to make the test side, but it would be good to see him playing Lions rugby again.

As for Donut supporting Pakistan; I don't believe there is anyone on the boards from that part of the world, so he is just doing the noble thing and standing up for them. He isn't gloating at all.

Old 06-20-2001, 08:48 AM   #98
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Oh, while there is no Rugby happening, I just have to say :

SOCCEROOS 2 New Zealand BLOT (ie bugger all)

The boys from OZ are 3 good games away from World Cup qualification .

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 05:27 AM   #99
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Gee, what is this doing languishing on page two - we have a game against the poms, er English soon

BUMP

------------------
Old 06-21-2001, 06:16 PM   #100
Davros
Takhisis Follower

- Hi Donut,

Well the pain of the one day series is over for you now. I thought it was a bit cruel of your boys to deny Gilchrest and Ponting the centuries they so richly deserved by having your batsmen not make enough runs for them to chase. I heard one of the commentators make a good point - if they want to stop pitch invasions then they shouldn't use crowd control measures. In that game you forfieted, all it would take would be something like Pakistan doing the forfieting instead of you guys. Then let's see how many of them will be eager to do it next time.

Oh well, serious tests start soon - no more rotating squads then .

------------------